help i bricked my phone

Search This thread
Okay, download the stock ROM of your phone online and copy it onto your phone, then wipe data, then flash it.
its not that easy lol, i dont know what i am supposed to do. i am downloading the stock rom, but you lost me when you said copy it on your phone, i dont have twrp. even without twrp idfk, when i connect it to my pc its not detected, even in fastboot or android recovery. i tried 6 cables and i know for sure they all work

3060PlayZ

May 21, 2022
its not that easy lol, i dont know what i am supposed to do. i am downloading the stock rom, but you lost me when you said copy it on your phone, i dont have twrp. even without twrp idfk, when i connect it to my pc its not detected, even in fastboot or android recovery. i tried 6 cables and i know for sure they all work
You don't need TWRP.
Do you have an SD card and an SD slot?

3060PlayZ

May 21, 2022
Ok, you need a PC and adb tools installed.
Download the stock and follow this video (click on the word "video" to visit the video) after installing the ADB tools on your PC.

After you install ADB on your computer, plug your phone into your computer and run "adb devices". It might take a bit for the command to list your phone as it has to start the ADB server first. Once you see it, copy the full filepath of your stock ROM, and run "adb push ROMLOCATION /sdcard/"