• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help! i need a custom firmware

Search This thread

Darkblue002

Nov 30, 2021
I recently bought this dz09 for a few euros on offer, but it does not have an app to play music etc. and I have to open it from file management but it is very limited, does anyone know where to find a custom firmware with music player and other apps or with the possibility of installing them in some way. the processor is MTK60D. thanks for all help!

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I recently bought this dz09 for a few euros on offer, but it does not have an app to play music etc. and I have to open it from file management but it is very limited, does anyone know where to find a custom firmware with music player and other apps or with the possibility of installing them in some way. the processor is MTK60D. thanks for all help!
@Darkblue002

Please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum prior to your next posting like
I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: Darkblue002

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Darkblue002

Please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum prior to your next posting like
    I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator