Help! I need Root Samsung Grand Prime G530M - Telecom Personal

Search This thread
Feb 25, 2015
Hi everybody how are you . I'm from Argentina and I have a Samsung grand prime "G530M" and I watched many videos on this cell routing.
I need to route my cell phone, because I have a restriction on writing my SD Card.
When I connect my phone to the PC and want to delete a folder or Rename music will not let me. Many told me it's a restriction of Android 4.4.4.
Try using AirDroid to download or upload music to my memory card and me jump a sign that says that is blocked unless it is root.
I would like to see the possibility which would be the safest way to be patched.

I hope you can help me!

Thank you

crisancio04

Feb 26, 2015
Salta
Hi everybody how are you . I'm from Argentina and I have a Samsung grand prime "G530M" and I watched many videos on this cell routing.
I need to route my cell phone, because I have a restriction on writing my SD Card.
When I connect my phone to the PC and want to delete a folder or Rename music will not let me. Many told me it's a restriction of Android 4.4.4.
Try using AirDroid to download or upload music to my memory card and me jump a sign that says that is blocked unless it is root.
I would like to see the possibility which would be the safest way to be patched.

I hope you can help me!

Thank you
Hello ,update to 5.0.2 , is available to Argentina

Feb 25, 2015
Hello ,update to 5.0.2 , is available to Argentina

Hello, flash de rom via odin

Me podrias decir de donde bajo odin para mi version? Y que programas necesito para tener un backup por las dudas? si quiero recuperarlo?
Me gustaria tener todas las seguridades antes de que pase algo y no me arranque de nuevo.

Muchas gracias
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me where low odin for my version? And that programs need to have a backup just in case? if I want it back?
I would like to have all the assurances before something happens and I will not start again.