[HELP] I9003 Dead after flash with i9000 ROM..

Search This thread

supergaijin

Jun 19, 2011
Honolulu
the purpose is so that anyone who complains their phone is bricked using the wrong phone's files can't make another new thread, and if they try, it will be deleted.it's stickied to draw their attention in the hopes they won't even try a new thread and just read this one for the information they need. same as anything else that's stickied ;)

Reactions: graemeg

longfeng

May 10, 2011
Singapore
the purpose is so that anyone who complains their phone is bricked using the wrong phone's files can't make another new thread, and if they try, it will be deleted.it's stickied to draw their attention in the hopes they won't even try a new thread and just read this one for the information they need. same as anything else that's stickied ;)

anyone with a brain will read the faq before burning i9000 rom into i9003.

wardfan220

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2010
Eldridge, IA

If that was true this thread wouldn't have been made in the first place.

I edited the original post and put in this:

This thread is stickied to help in case someone flashed the i9000 instead of the i9003 files. IF this is your problem, please read through the thread to find a possible fix. If you're just wondering why this is stickied or want to post off topic, go to another mod's forum, OT posts will be deleted AND infractions will be given. This is a help thread for fixing a wrongly flashed phone, not a discussion on how to brick your phone by cooking the cpu.

Keep the thread on topic.

longfeng

May 10, 2011
Singapore

This thread is stickied to help in case someone flashed the i9000 instead of the i9003 files. IF this is your problem, please read through the thread to find a possible fix. If you're just wondering why this is stickied or want to post off topic, go to another mod's forum, OT posts will be deleted AND infractions will be given. This is a help thread for fixing a wrongly flashed phone, not a discussion on how to brick your phone by cooking the cpu.

burning a I9000 rom is same as overcooking your cpu. bricking is unavoidable.

vishal24387

Recognized Contributor
May 11, 2011
Solapur, Maharashtra
I think for such a small point this thread should not be made sticky. I mean to say its already mentioned many times in FAQ thread, other noob friendly sticky thread. Instead of this thread we should make sticky other imp threads.
Its just a friendly suggestion :)
No offence :)

blaiseid

Jul 15, 2005
My Question,
In this case of i9003 loaded with i9000 bricked.Any solution or not???
Seems the 300k jig doesnt bring the download menu.
Anyone succeeded to revive one?

5pace

Nov 8, 2011
Try this method:

1. Launch up ODIN and load up the firmware you want to flash, remember it should be for i9003 only and if you are coming from 2.3.* then flash 2.3.* only and if 2.2.* then flash 2.2.* version only.

2. Remove your phone's battery.

3. Firstly press the Volume DOWN button, then the HOME Button and lastly the Power Button. (Remember you have to press the first button first, then the second and then the third)

NOTE: DON'T RELEASE THIS COMBINATION UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY DO THE STEP 5!

4. While holding the 3 key combination, connect the USB.

5. Now DO NOT release the 3 key combination and insert the battery.

6. See if phone is recognised by ODIN and phone boots up and gives you this type of screen:

92fvyl.png

7. Now if the above steps work and the phone is recognised, hit up the START button immediately.

Last edited:

Akula29

Jun 12, 2007
www.ebay.de
My Question,
In this case of i9003 loaded with i9000 bricked.Any solution or not???
Seems the 300k jig doesnt bring the download menu.
Anyone succeeded to revive one?
Hi.
Only JTAG can help,I have many i9000,i9003,i9100 and other Samsung,HTC hard bricked Phones repaired via JTAG,with USB JIG no Chance bring the Device in Download Mode,I have tested on many Phones bricked by wrong Flashfiles or wrong PIT File.
Where you come from?
You can contact me via PM or Email,I can repair your Phone via JTAG,I have ORT and Riff JTAG Box.
I live in Germany,but I have many Customers from Europa(Spain,Italia,Austria,Niederlande and othere countries).
Best regards!

exprxp

Feb 7, 2010
Hello,

Yes in this case I9003 is dead.

Try to plug in USB cable without battery, then put battery again.

PC recognize that device as OMAP 3630 for 3 seconds.

If this is happend, then your device in sleep mode and only J-TAG script can fix it.

Sorry.

Reactions: mouhe31

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unrelated content
    connect ur device to pc if sumthing happnes i mean ur screen glows or anything than ur phone is revivable........

1.) remove ur battery plug the usb cable n connect to pc...
    2.)insert battery
    3.)n quickly press the three button combo for downloading mode before the screen glows.....

if u r do it on perfect timing than u shud be able to open download mode now u knw wat to do..............

if ur pc not recognizing driver than shutdown pc remove power cable from the wall......wait sum time 10 secs atleast......connect again start ur pc n done....
    dont remove ur phone connection with pc while shut down n start.....

<---- press it if i helped
    Try this method:

1. Launch up ODIN and load up the firmware you want to flash, remember it should be for i9003 only and if you are coming from 2.3.* then flash 2.3.* only and if 2.2.* then flash 2.2.* version only.

2. Remove your phone's battery.

3. Firstly press the Volume DOWN button, then the HOME Button and lastly the Power Button. (Remember you have to press the first button first, then the second and then the third)

NOTE: DON'T RELEASE THIS COMBINATION UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY DO THE STEP 5!

4. While holding the 3 key combination, connect the USB.

5. Now DO NOT release the 3 key combination and insert the battery.

6. See if phone is recognised by ODIN and phone boots up and gives you this type of screen:

92fvyl.png

7. Now if the above steps work and the phone is recognised, hit up the START button immediately.
    Even if we do have brains, human nature is to do something stupid...
    A big part of me wants to intentionally brick my phone just to see if this would work LOL! :D

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone