[help] lg g3 can't connect to wifi, it only shows "saved".

Search This thread

°DAREN27°

May 19, 2016
Please can someone help me, I have this wifi problem on my lg g3 d855 which is using the turbo rom marshmallow 6.0.1 and I can't seem to connect in any available networks. Every time I enter the correct password it only shows "connecting" then goes back to "saved", even if i'm so near to my router...... I've been searching for fixes everywhere, I hope I'll get the right answers here. THANKS!

shpendazizi

Apr 25, 2014
Gjilan
Google Pixel 5
Please can someone help me, I have this wifi problem on my lg g3 d855 which is using the turbo rom marshmallow 6.0.1 and I can't seem to connect in any available networks. Every time I enter the correct password it only shows "connecting" then goes back to "saved", even if i'm so near to my router...... I've been searching for fixes everywhere, I hope I'll get the right answers here. THANKS!

I have the same problem !
Did you find any solution ?

XFRN635

Oct 11, 2015
Karachi
This problem arrises due to installing custom rom and restoring qcn and it could not be solved by restoring back to stock etc.
Simple solution to that problem is
First you need to install any Marshmallow firmware custom rom fulmics etc.
Then go to hidden menu
1- on dial pad : *#546368#*850# (850 is for D850 and write for your model )
2- find and click SCV Menu it should be 3rd one
3-click on CRCWIZARD Test
4-click the tab Auto MID
5- uncheck IMEI in MID settings
6- click generate to generate your new MAC's
7- click MID write
8-Click Refresh to be sure that you changed MAC adress
9-Rebbot phone to take effect!
After reboot you will be able to connect any wifi without having wifi saved problem or connection failure