• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help me buy a car between 30k-42k!

Search This thread

freekay112

Feb 15, 2012
**** man if you want real I mean real day by day reliability than none of the cars on your list!!!!!!!!! I am from Munich, BMW is based in my hometown though I honestly tell you to go get a Mercedes-Benz. Firstly, bigger engine heavier car much much more comfort!!!! Nothing compares to a Benz. Not even close. Just go to a Benz retailer somewhere nearby your place n take a test ride you won't regret at all!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

locoboi187

Aug 5, 2010
**** man if you want real I mean real day by day reliability than none of the cars on your list!!!!!!!!! I am from Munich, BMW is based in my hometown though I honestly tell you to go get a Mercedes-Benz. Firstly, bigger engine heavier car much much more comfort!!!! Nothing compares to a Benz. Not even close. Just go to a Benz retailer somewhere nearby your place n take a test ride you won't regret at all!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

honestly i hear benz are unreliable unless you get the higher classes

lyon21

Feb 27, 2011
Chicago
I'm a car salesman and have driven everyone of those cars... Out of the cars on your list, I would either go with the 370Z or the G377x.

The G37 is just the Infinity version of the 370Z. Same company. Both are very good cars though.

You couldn't GIVE me a BMW.

Sent from my ICS lovin 3D!!!
If I've helped you in any way... hit the "Thanks" button.

Last edited:

locoboi187

Aug 5, 2010
I'm a car salesman and have driven everyone of those cars... Out of the cars on your list, I would either go with the 370Z or the G377x.

The G37 is just the Infinity version of the 370Z. Same company. Both are very good cars though.

You couldn't GIVE me a BMW.

Sent from my ICS lovin 3D!!!
If I've helped you in any way... hit the "Thanks" button.

Thing is g37 is due for a redesign next year and I want a car this year lol. You could help me find better cars though with more features like power folding mirrors and remote start haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

locoboi187

Aug 5, 2010
I'm looking at the Suburu BRZ/Scion FR-S. I know it's not as fast as BMW cause it only has 200HP, but i hear the car itself is solid. Comes out this spring so we'll see how it stacks up as I'm sure I'll put a turbo in it :)

757VaPtown

I'm looking at the Suburu BRZ/Scion FR-S. I know it's not as fast as BMW cause it only has 200HP, but i hear the car itself is solid. Comes out this spring so we'll see how it stacks up as I'm sure I'll put a turbo in it :)

Get a Subaru wrx 4 cylinder turbo charge 265 hp easily modified to 380 hp plus naturally aspirated

Sent from my RubiX Sensation Infused using xda premium