Help Me Debloating Samsung A51 Android 12

Search This thread

hhniloy

Jan 28, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A51
I am using Samsung A51 running on Android 12. My device is lagging since last few days. I want to debloat my device. I had debloated once, but it stopped working settings app when it was running on android 11.

I need the debloating list which don't crash any essential app.

Please help me.

Last edited:

vmirrimv

hello, for more comfortable debloating i will recommend you to use ADBAppControl.
i do not know by what way i debloadted my phone, but in that programm you have a feature of backing up the .apk file of the application you uninstalled.

You can debloat your phone by this tactic
1. Debloat your phone without uninstalling system applications;
2. Debloat your phone by uninstalling samsung applications (samsung free, samsung galaxy friends);

* If you want more, you can follow this site: https://www.alliancex.org/shield/apps.html
or (i do not think, really) flash a custom ROM, like elementary OS

If it was help, let me know)

• Love
Reactions: hhniloy

hhniloy

Jan 28, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A51
hello, for more comfortable debloating i will recommend you to use ADBAppControl.
i do not know by what way i debloadted my phone, but in that programm you have a feature of backing up the .apk file of the application you uninstalled.

2. Debloat your phone by uninstalling samsung applications (samsung free, samsung galaxy friends);

* If you want more, you can follow this site: https://www.alliancex.org/shield/apps.html

Thanks a lot. I'll give a try.

vmirrimv

i would say it is the problem of the ROM, because it uses another frameworks for modules of wi-fi, for example or of mobile communication.
When I used SuperiorOS, where the most programm part has been built as open-source, the usage was at least 2 times less.
But you should not only focus on RAM usage, because those apps drain you battery and internet traffic, too ;)

hhniloy

Jan 28, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A51
i would say it is the problem of the ROM, because it uses another frameworks for modules of wi-fi, for example or of mobile communication.
When I used SuperiorOS, where the most programm part has been built as open-source, the usage was at least 2 times less.
But you should not only focus on RAM usage, because those apps drain you battery and internet traffic, too ;)
Any bug free custom rom?

vmirrimv

If you ask me, I do not have, but I can advise ROMs from another users of XDA ;)
They are like SuperiorOS (with custom kernel installed, for avoiding MTP issue, with GAPPS), ElemantaryOS or Refined UI
Other ROMs I simply do not perceive as something needed to do so (because of its quality).

vmirrimv

But you need understand, that nobody except of the manufacturer will create a bug-free OS for the certain phone, I think.
But custom ROMs like ElementaryOS and Refined UI ones seem to be a good choice, because they has been created by modifying the stock ROM

vmirrimv

And there is also the question you need to ask youself: why do I need it?
If answers are like I want a faster experience or new features then I would say that it's not worth it
I think the problem is, that you do not want to use your device as it was intented to be, but you want to play with it by modifying and so one.
If it is, then I would say that this way of spending time is void and meaningless

hhniloy

Jan 28, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A51
And there is also the question you need to ask youself: why do I need it?
If answers are like I want a faster experience or new features then I would say that it's not worth it
I think the problem is, that you do not want to use your device as it was intented to be, but you want to play with it by modifying and so one.
If it is, then I would say that this way of spending time is void and meaningless
U didn't get me. I want a minimalistic lightweight OS with less ram and battery usage. I used elementary os running on android 11. I have come to stock rom for android 12. And i did very wrong. 😌

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THE video is done! But I am sorry about its quality
    Leave a feedback, if it helps)