• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question help me install rom global black shark 4

Search This thread

nilzwsx

Jan 13, 2015
it won't work lol cause it just auto install it u wouldn't even have a chance to replace the file, even if u did it is gonna, say hey I detected that ur file r broken then me fix for u then it just restarted the downloading process lol, cause i tried i even rename the file tried to cheat over the system it still won't work
I have the same, i want to flash my rom to the chinese version but i cant, some one can help?

nilzwsx

Jan 13, 2015
i mean chinese rom is not that bad after all i had been using for a couple days now and it seems like , working just fine, except for some app it can't be used or games such as guardian tales
I want to change to chinese rom, im in global version but it has a lot of bugs. i´ve always prefered the original rom, but when i bought my black shark 4 it has global rom. I want to change it but i don´t know how.

ps3nano

Oct 27, 2008
I want to change to chinese rom, im in global version but it has a lot of bugs. i´ve always prefered the original rom, but when i bought my black shark 4 it has global rom. I want to change it but i don´t know how.
It's sad NEWS, but no one has been able to do it for 4-5 months since the release of the Chinese version in March and the release of the global version in April.
HOW TO is from blackshark3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download the OTA Package above.
    Then check for updates in the updater app.
    If the updater app finds an update download it but don't install it.
    Go to files and find the downloaded OTA package.
    Replace the OTA package in the ota_package folder with the new one ive linked above (CHANGE THE NAME OF THE OTA PACKAGE IVE SENT YOU EXACTKY TO THE ONE THAT IS LOCATED IN OTA_PACKAGE FOLDER)
    After replacing the file, then go to the updater app again and install it.
    This is a theorized method, I am not responsible for any errors that occur and this method is made from other similar XDA posts.
    thanks bro
    That is the Global ROM
    No problem, but please note, I am not your ‘bro’ specifically.