Question Help me neighbors s21 ultra or iphone 12 pro or pixel 5

Search This thread

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi Neighbors,
In fact I used all of them. Which one would you choose ?

iphone 12 pro $1060
S21ultra+two case+watch3 45 mm $1231
Pixel 5 $650 or something like that

which one would you buy?

Zucc

Dec 24, 2020
when in doubt i always decide based on > saves money, and moddable when i get bored.

which option do you think fits that description?

your choice in the end though.

Reactions: zurhuho

Raiz

Forum Moderator / XDA Welcome Team
Staff member
Hi Neighbors,

iphone 12 pro $1060

which one would you buy?
Definitely Pixel 5, too much of a fan of the form factor. The iPhone is really pricy I'm not ready to pay that much, S21 is the same. I think I will never pay 1000$ for a phone, as much as I love that, they're just not worth 1 month of hard labor (espacially frickin samsungs that won't receive updates ever again).

• Love
Reactions: Diego0007

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I mean pixel little slow. But money saver great ui exprience a to z

iphone is basic but consistly good performance and good sell value

samsung just so many freebies
Ads on ui
Poor cam performance
No voice mail on us version

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Definitely Pixel 5, too much of a fan of the form factor. The iPhone is really pricy I'm not ready to pay that much, S21 is the same. I think I will never pay 1000$ for a phone, as much as I love that, they're just not worth 1 month of hard labor (espacially frickin samsungs that won't receive updates ever again).
Yea still getting watch on 256gb version still confuses my mind

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
when in doubt i always decide based on > saves money, and moddable when i get bored.

All of them unique experience my most happy phones were nexus pixeln3xl ,p20pro huawei And even poor camera xperia xz chorme it was slick looking phone

based on camera performance and ui pixel 5 still king butfeels me really small

I own the pixel 5 and honestly, it is a decent phone but I would not say it is a great phone. The camera is decent but not a show stopper in my opinion. It is very affordable - and can be customized and rooted pretty easily, but frankly to my mind, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is the phone to get. Samsung consistently puts out the best phones with awesome cameras. It comes with a higher price but then you get what you pay for.

As for Apple - I personally do not like the Apple experience and will never buy an apple device. Just not for me. You have to make your own mind up based on what is most important to you. Best of luck.

Reactions: dazed1 and zurhuho

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I own the pixel 5 and honestly, it is a decent phone but I would not say it is a great phone. The camera is decent but not a show stopper in my opinion. It is very affordable - and can be customized and rooted pretty easily, but frankly to my mind, the Galaxy S21 Ultra is the phone to get. Samsung consistently puts out the best phones with awesome cameras. It comes with a higher price but then you get what you pay for.

As for Apple - I personally do not like the Apple experience and will never buy an apple device. Just not for me. You have to make your own mind up based on what is most important to you. Best of luck.

Nothing perfect in the life. I am okay with pixel 5. I just picked up very happy so far

Reactions: Geekser

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Pixel 5 is not even close to this other 2. S21U is the best without any doubt.
Yeah spec based is not it is obvious I just feel comfortable ui experience.i hate to.see.ads in samsung.

I had a note 20 ultra it was great device but I really hate see ads in ui .
Even weather app has ads
In addition there is no in built voicemail
Still great phones but these are main was main deal breaker for me

I was lookin ay my Pre-Order on Samsung.com and noticed that the delivery date for the device has changed - originally after buying it, Samsung posted a delivery Date of 1/27. Today, when I looked at the order it has changed to an expected delivery date of 1/29. I know it is only two more days, but I had my hopes up it would come early. Not sure why it changed - hope it still comes as they originally said.... anyone else see a shipping date change for their Samsung Pre-Order?

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I was lookin ay my Pre-Order on Samsung.com and noticed that the delivery date for the device has changed - originally after buying it, Samsung posted a delivery Date of 1/27. Today, when I looked at the order it has changed to an expected delivery date of 1/29. I know it is only two more days, but I had my hopes up it would come early. Not sure why it changed - hope it still comes as they originally said.... anyone else see a shipping date change for their Samsung Pre-Order?

It is not about samsung it's about where you live. Fedex has issue some of the area it takes time you need calll fedex and follow up with them

zurhuho

Sep 29, 2017
Google Pixel 6 Pro
It is a great device however I hate see ads on ui and loosing basic features for that price I just couldn't. Able to make. It

tim84us

Mar 12, 2013
so you'd never pay more than 1000 bucks on a phone yet you're asking people to tell you which phone to choose from 3 - where 2 are way more than 1000+
either you have nothing to do with your time or you're talking ****

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pixel 5 is not even close to this other 2. S21U is the best without any doubt.

Hi Neighbors,

iphone 12 pro $1060

which one would you buy?
    I end up ordering pixel 5 best buy open box excellent condition for $650 tax included.
    Thank you neighbors it is too much $1200 for phone.