Help me please, My oneplus 7 pro not booting

Search This thread

mero73133

Jan 26, 2019
My oneplus got stuck on lock screen so i rebooted it, and now its stuck on bootloader unlocked messege. its so random i didnt do anything special!!!
in twrp i cant flash anything because it wont let me decrypt. i tried to press all the buttons with all the variations and it doesnt help..
i really dont want to format data! is there any way to fix it? thank you very much:(

redpoint73

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
This is confusing, as you say you are stuck on the bootloader unlocked message, but then you say you can't flash anything in TWRP (can't decrypt). Can't be both, you are either stuck on bootloader unlocked screen, or you aren't.

Also, were you doing anything when you got stuck on the lock screen, or did it just happen spontaneously?

Reactions: mero73133

mero73133

Jan 26, 2019
This is confusing, as you say you are stuck on the bootloader unlocked message, but then you say you can't flash anything in TWRP (can't decrypt). Can't be both, you are either stuck on bootloader unlocked screen, or you aren't.

Also, were you doing anything when you got stuck on the lock screen, or did it just happen spontaneously?

thanks for answering, it just happen spontaneously.. by writing stuck on unlocked bootloader messege i meant the device is not booting to oxygen os and just stays on this messege. i can freely boot to twrp but its useless because i cant mount data. thanks again

kgs1992

May 8, 2012
Bangalore
thanks for answering, it just happen spontaneously.. by writing stuck on unlocked bootloader messege i meant the device is not booting to oxygen os and just stays on this messege. i can freely boot to twrp but its useless because i cant mount data. thanks again
Vol up + power button, hold it for about 15 seconds wile on the bootloader unlocked message, it should reboot normally

Reactions: user822

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Vol up + power button, hold it for about 15 seconds wile on the bootloader unlocked message, it should reboot normally
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone