Help me to change to checking...

Search This thread

Hendaus

Feb 26, 2020
IMG_20201215_105243_060.jpg

Hello friend
In the screen shot where it says kg state prenormal? It cant change to checking.. is there any tool or process to solve it? If it doesnot change to checking i cant install recovery i use j6 j600g
Plz help me ..thanx

Hendaus

Feb 26, 2020
Yes the image blury my phone is j6 j600g
I cant flash recovery coz the word checking.. is not in the downloading of the screenshot so i cant flash twrp is there any tool or process to let show checking.. in the downloading screenshot?
Your pic is sooo blurry so i can't read anything
What did you done
Just say what did you do and what wanted to do

Yes the image blury my phone is j6 j600g
I cant flash recovery coz the word checking.. is not in the downloading of the screenshot so i cant flash twrp is there any tool or process to let show checking.. in the downloading screenshot?

Hendaus

Feb 26, 2020
What did you done

I cant flash to recovery
What did you done

Hello helper
I use j6 j600g when i go to downloaing to flash recovery the screen where it says kg state checking it shows on me prenormal and when i do flash to recovery it shows error says
only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(recovery) .. plz i need your help thanx

Hendaus

Feb 26, 2020
I helped you, I moved your post to q/a please post in proper sections.

Hello helper
I use j6 j600g when i go to downloaing to flash recovery the screen where it says kg state checking it shows on me prenormal and when i do flash to recovery it shows error says
only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(recovery) .. plz i need your help thanx