• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help me to choose a wireless power bank with suction cup...

Search This thread

helen2

May 19, 2014
ATM I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Tough Armour ad I need a powerbank and I was thinking to tke a 10000 mAh wireless powerbank with suction cup.I found two online https://www.amazon.de/-/en/MOXNICE-...ite)&linkCode=gs3&qid=1631034132&sr=8-10&th=1nd this https://www.cellularline.com/en-it/...S-Wireless-Power-Bank-10000/p/PBOCTOPUS10WIRK The first link is much cheaper but I don't know the brand the second is more expensive maybe even for the most well-known brand.
Other brands maybe give me advice on amazon or does someone know the first brand and can recommend it to me?
I think taht wil be a god solution so I keep on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Tough Armour and I will use powerbank when I'm out frm hme just when I need to recharge
Thnks
Helen

Last edited:

helen2

May 19, 2014
I believe both of them can't get stuck properly because of the camera module on the back of the note 20 ultra
excellent observation I had not thought about it !!!do you have a solution that can ensure a recharge while I move (in my bag or pocket) without ruining the usb-c port?
PS:I checked now with the Spigen Rugged Armor cover there is no thickness so maybe it could work

Last edited:

ghassan haddad

Apr 4, 2010
excellent observation I had not thought about it !!!do you have a solution that can ensure a recharge while I move (in my bag or pocket) without ruining the usb-c port?
PS:I checked now with the Spigen Rugged Armor cover there is no thickness so maybe it could work
What do you exactly mean by there's no thickness?
Bear in mind that if there's a physical barrier between the wireless battery and the phone it might even not charge at all or the charging efficiency will be bad and there will be heat due to the lost energy.
I would recommend using battery cases. I have always used them. Try the zero lemon 6000 mAh