• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Help me to install Xiaomi launcher on Poco F3

Search This thread

Angyone1

Sep 6, 2018
Brescia
Hello all!
I recently bought this Poco F3 and I have to say I'm fully satisfied, except for a couple of things: the Poco launcher which is horrible to see (the app animations) and the dialer and messaging system apps which are google's. So I unlocked the phone and rooted it with magisk and I would like to know if anyone knows any updated modules to have the Xiaomi launcher 12.5 and the 2 apps dialer and messages as magisk modules. Thanks in advance if anyone helps me. :cowboy:

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Hello all!
I recently bought this Poco F3 and I have to say I'm fully satisfied, except for a couple of things: the Poco launcher which is horrible to see (the app animations) and the dialer and messaging system apps which are google's. So I unlocked the phone and rooted it with magisk and I would like to know if anyone knows any updated modules to have the Xiaomi launcher 12.5 and the 2 apps dialer and messages as magisk modules. Thanks in advance if anyone helps me. :cowboy:
Download the miui launcher
Or you can install a miui port for poco f3

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Hello all!