Help me with Realme 7 bootloop no fastboot or recovery available

Search This thread

T59y9

Jan 1, 2021
I unlocked the bootloader succesfully then i tried to root the phone so i downloaded a relame 7 rom and patched boot.img with magisk then i did a fastboot then i typed in my pc cmd (fastboot flash magisk_patched.img) then (fastboot reboot) then i stucked at bootloop and i can't go to fastboot or recovery , Even the pc don't detect my phone, I think its because i downloaded a rom of newer version that i didn't update to it before flashing the patched boot or maybe i typed wrong cmd , Please any help guys there isn't any realme support center in my country, Thanks in advance.

Reactions: sipunpradhan19

zyhk

May 9, 2020
You mean your phone wouldn't go into bootloader by "Vol. down button + power button" holding from power off state?

I unlocked the bootloader succesfully then i tried to root the phone so i downloaded a relame 7 rom and patched boot.img with magisk then i did a fastboot then i typed in my pc cmd (fastboot flash magisk_patched.img) then (fastboot reboot) then i stucked at bootloop and i can't go to fastboot or recovery , Even the pc don't detect my phone, I think its because i downloaded a rom of newer version that i didn't update to it before flashing the patched boot or maybe i typed wrong cmd , Please any help guys there isn't any realme support center in my country, Thanks in advance.
Maybe the rom you downloaded and the base rom running on your device is not the same version, that may cause the error. {Mod edit}

Last edited by a moderator:

gannjunior

Oct 14, 2010
Genova
@T59y9
Hi
did you solve in some way?

My realme 7 5G is not rooted.
Just arrived me friday, I udated to new firmware trought recovery. After the reboot did not woke up anymore.
Black screen. no realme logo. nothing.
tried all button combinations, nothing. no boot, no logo, recovery, no fastboot.
tried also with charger attached, with usb on PC.

Nothing...

Any idea to solve my problem?

thank you.

gannjunior

Oct 14, 2010
Genova
if you are asking me, I did not unlock anything.
just flashing new OS update trought recovery. after that device dead. not buttons combinations to get fastboot or anything else...

sipunpradhan19

Jun 30, 2018
Realme 7
same anyone know how to solve this pls :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone