• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Help me with Realme 7 bootloop no fastboot or recovery available

Search This thread
hello guys, i'm having a problem here, I just installed a pixel plus ui and then installed the magisk app, then I renamed it to a zip file as mentioned in the website and went to flash it on my phone (Realme 7) after flashing successfully completed I pressed the reboot to system option, now it's stuck on the realme logo and doesn't budge anymore... I'm really worried please help me.
Hold the power-button and the volume-up button until it reboots about three-or-so times. Then, on the fourth, let go of the volume-up button once the logo for Realme shows up. It should power-off, and you should be able to flash it via SP Flash Tools in order to fix everything. You need to use the boot.img for the PixelUI ROM you're using to flash Magisk - not the stock.

SilentCommand

Sep 14, 2021
Hi there, just to let you know...

I ended up in a bootloop, then had a completely bricked phone not booting at all (black screen whatever I try)
When I was plugging it in by USB holding both volume buttons the device was appearing only 2sec on USB, then disconnect, then reconnect...and so on forever.

Made the unistall/reinstall filter multiple time with no change.
Until I ran brom.bat at the right time (just after the windows sound saying an USB device has popped up), that fixed that, the Mediatek device was staying connected.

Unplugged and re-plug the phone on Vol+&Vol- mode to check to connection was stable, then I followed the "unbrick realme7" video
, plugging it in USB holding both buttons and keeping them pressed while I was flashing the stock ROM provided by @OrthodoxOxygen there:https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ootloader-unlock.4265055/page-9#post-85638167

First boot unsuccessful, ended up in custom recovery but at least the screen was lighting up! Wipe all data, second boot OK.

Reactions: OrthodoxOxygen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I unlocked the bootloader succesfully then i tried to root the phone so i downloaded a relame 7 rom and patched boot.img with magisk then i did a fastboot then i typed in my pc cmd (fastboot flash magisk_patched.img) then (fastboot reboot) then i stucked at bootloop and i can't go to fastboot or recovery , Even the pc don't detect my phone, I think its because i downloaded a rom of newer version that i didn't update to it before flashing the patched boot or maybe i typed wrong cmd , Please any help guys there isn't any realme support center in my country, Thanks in advance.
    basically you can follow this tutorial
    the only difference is you have to use realme 7 firmware not C3. this is ofp file for rmx2151 you can extract it with ofp extractor. also I link this guide for RMX2155. its bootloader unlock guide for RMX2155, but you also follow that guide to revive RMX2151 (until step 10 is sufficient, unless you want unlocked bootloader too)

SF Flash tool is a quite useful for flashing/unbrick Mediatek phones. just read instruction more carefully from now
    good. this for Realme 7 :
    - Textguide : https://telegra.ph/Hard-Brick-Fix-for-Realme-7-01-25
    Hi there, just to let you know...

I ended up in a bootloop, then had a completely bricked phone not booting at all (black screen whatever I try)
    When I was plugging it in by USB holding both volume buttons the device was appearing only 2sec on USB, then disconnect, then reconnect...and so on forever.

Made the unistall/reinstall filter multiple time with no change.
    Until I ran brom.bat at the right time (just after the windows sound saying an USB device has popped up), that fixed that, the Mediatek device was staying connected.

Unplugged and re-plug the phone on Vol+&Vol- mode to check to connection was stable, then I followed the "unbrick realme7" video
    , plugging it in USB holding both buttons and keeping them pressed while I was flashing the stock ROM provided by @OrthodoxOxygen there:https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ootloader-unlock.4265055/page-9#post-85638167

First boot unsuccessful, ended up in custom recovery but at least the screen was lighting up! Wipe all data, second boot OK.