• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

help me!

Search This thread

Azusasen

May 20, 2021
Google Pixel 4a
When I tried to install Android 12 beta2 for my 4a, I accidentally deleted the boot file, which caused my phone to go black. There was no response when I pressed the power button, and the bootloader was not displayed. I connected my 4a to the computer via usb, and the device manager showed QUSB_BULK_CID:xxxx_SN:xxxxxxxx. How can I repair my phone.

Azusasen

May 20, 2021
Google Pixel 4a
accidentally deleted???????
i mean how did you just wiped boot partition or flashed wrong boot image
please explain so that i can help you.
My English is very poor, use google translation, please forgive me. I’m not sure if I deleted something. I unzipped the image package to platform-tools and ran flash-all.bat. I still have an error. I didn’t put the phone in the boot loader state but the system state. . When I ran flash-all.bat, the phone went black for an instant, and then there was the situation I said, I couldn't boot up, the screen was completely black, and I couldn't enter the boot loader.

Azusasen

May 20, 2021
Google Pixel 4a
speak in native language i will use google translate.
first thing try to connect your phone to pc {windows} and go to devices and printer in control panel. and see if some thing shows up like unknown device in it.
I connect the phone to the pc, the device manager shows this
[M[47(}IFNJ%)@W}ND4F4~B.png
TO$B5Y(BPA9(J1N_SM7I2`F.png