[HELP] MI a2 lite Fastboot Exits aAutomatically

Search This thread

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I have a mi a2 lite and i want to unlock its bootloader, i have alrready enabled oem unlocking on developer options, when i boot my device in fastboot and connect to computer, command window says waiting for device and after 15-20 seconds of connecting my device to my pc, fastboot mode automatically exits and shows charging animation. Please anyone can help?
My device is in andoid pie (stable).

hossman

Dec 1, 2012
Moto G Power
Google Pixel 5a
Agree something with your PC.
Phone will automatically exit fastboot if no connection in timely manner.

Check drivers are installed, reboot your PC.
Also be sure USB debugging is on in Dev option and trust PC.
For me, I generally boot Android normal. Then plug into PC and from command line, "adb reboot bootloader". That should verify adb, If that doesn't work, your PC not talking to device.

Reactions: CherryFarmer8

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

For me, I generally boot Android normal. Then plug into PC and from command line, "adb reboot bootloader". That should verify adb, If that doesn't work, your PC not talking to device.

I reinstalled the drivers and the command "adb reboot bootloader" works for me that means it boots to fastboot mode but when in fastboot mode, when i enter a command "fastboot devices" it does nothing and when i enter command "fastboot oem unlock" it again says waiting for any device.
i have attached a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• xda.png
    xda.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 660

Andrew.kathy

Dec 3, 2017
I reinstalled the drivers and the command "adb reboot bootloader" works for me that means it boots to fastboot mode but when in fastboot mode, when i enter a command "fastboot devices" it does nothing and when i enter command "fastboot oem unlock" it again says waiting for any device.
i have attached a screenshot of it.

same problem boss, did you already solved this? please help me out

capajga

Jan 15, 2019
same problem boss, did you already solved this? please help me out
The solution for fastboot disconnecting after a few seconds are the windows drivers. There are different drivers for our phone, normal, bootloader and fastboot. Windows loads these drivers depending in which state the phone is.
If you still didn't find the correct drivers, you should try installing MiFlash, as it contains all the needed drivers for our phone ;)
If you like to try the Linux way, there's a distro called FWUL linux here on XDA ;)

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
The solution for fastboot disconnecting after a few seconds are the windows drivers. There are different drivers for our phone, normal, bootloader and fastboot. Windows loads these drivers depending in which state the phone is.
If you still didn't find the correct drivers, you should try installing MiFlash, as it contains all the needed drivers for our phone ;)
If you like to try the Linux way, there's a distro called FWUL linux here on XDA ;)

Yeah, just go to windows drivers, click update device driver, browse my computer, let me pick, choose android > next > and choose another version or try whatever you feel is appropriate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check if you have installed drivers and run "fastboot devices" to see if device is recognised.

Yeah, just go to windows drivers, click update device driver, browse my computer, let me pick, choose android > next > and choose another version or try whatever you feel is appropriate
    I also have this problem drivers are installed and fine but when I go to fastboot within like 15 sec it automatically turns off.