Help MOTO E XT1506 3G VERSION

Search This thread

dastan4eva

Jul 28, 2014
Both sim slots not detecting any sim . Im on 5.1 the phone's never been updated (2016 security patch) . Only sim 2 slot detects when i insert bsnl sim but shows no net work . All other sims dont work in either

Dev_Mashru

Jan 26, 2016
Both sim slots not detecting any sim . Im on 5.1 the phone's never been updated (2016 security patch) . Only sim 2 slot detects when i insert bsnl sim but shows no net work . All other sims dont work in either
Can you share some ss or describe your situation better?

Dev_Mashru

Jan 26, 2016
sim slot 2 works but no matter which sim i put it shows no service (detects sim though). Sim slot 2 doesn't recognize sim at all . Am on 5.1 latest stock locked.
So does sim slot 2 work at all? I'm assuming one of the slots don't, and the other does. Try dialling *#*#4636#*#* and then go to phone information. After that, tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and then tap on select radio band. Choose automatic(if there are 2, try selecting them one by one and check which works), and then the slot which detects your sim should start working.

Reactions: dastan4eva

dastan4eva

Jul 28, 2014
So does sim slot 2 work at all? I'm assuming one of the slots don't, and the other does. Try dialling *#*#4636#*#* and then go to phone information. After that, tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and then tap on select radio band. Choose automatic(if there are 2, try selecting them one by one and check which works), and then the slot which detects your sim should start working.
Worked ,,, you saved my day . Thanks you

jpbernhardt

Apr 27, 2017
Can't get camera working

Despite the fact that my phone is a Moto E 2nd gen XT1506 (OTUS) the custom roms that works with it are those for CONDOR, but none of them has the camera working. Is there anyone that can help me?

dxp420

Jun 6, 2016

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sim slot 2 works but no matter which sim i put it shows no service (detects sim though). Sim slot 2 doesn't recognize sim at all . Am on 5.1 latest stock locked.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone