[HELP] Motorola Droid 2 is "bricked" and needs to be recovered to stock firmware

Search This thread

Pomegrenade

Apr 12, 2023
Hello,

Upon trying to flash this ROM: https://xdaforums.com/t/jb-28-12-2012-cyanogenmod-10-for-motorola-milestone-2-android-4-1-2.1827801/
I made some mistake and now turning the phone on only yields the Motorola logo. I tried to reset the device to the stock firmware, but every link to a .sbf or Motorola driver is around 10 years old and doesn't work anymore.

If anyone could send me these files or link me to the best recovery method it would be really appreciated to get this beautiful device back to working.
Sorry if my post has any mistakes, this is my first time posting on the forum

The phone model in Motorola Droid 2 A955

Thanks

Last edited:

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Hello,

Upon trying to flash this ROM: https://xdaforums.com/t/jb-28-12-2012-cyanogenmod-10-for-motorola-milestone-2-android-4-1-2.1827801/
I made some mistake and now turning the phone on only yields the Motorola logo. I tried to reset the device to the stock firmware, but every link to a .sbf or Motorola driver is around 10 years old and doesn't work anymore.

If anyone could send me these files or link me to the best recovery method it would be really appreciated to get this beautiful device back to working.

Thanks
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
  • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
Also this is a Dev section, Questions should go in Help or General

Reactions: Pomegrenade

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Thanks
    5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
    As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
    • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
    • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
    Also this is a Dev section, Questions should go in Help or General