[help] my galaxy s8 keeps restarting itself!

Search This thread

dyon003

Apr 16, 2018
Current version is:

Software version: G950FXXU1CRC7/G950FOXM1CRC7/G950FXXU1CRC7

Android version: 8.0.0

It worked perfectly the first few days after the update with no random restarts, but then my phone screen went dark with Green LED blinking. I couldn't turn the screen on again so I tried doing a hard reset. After that, the phone started restarting by itself. It now auto restarts like 5-8 times in a day.

Any info or recommendation would help. Much appreciated.

RossTeagan

Sep 22, 2017
London
After the hard reset, did you install any third party apps?

After reseting try to keep your phone with default config and don't install any apps to check if it the restarts are caused by the phone stock config or if this was issue caused by third party apps.

Reactions: dyon003

dyon003

Apr 16, 2018

After reseting try to keep your phone with default config and don't install any apps to check if it the restarts are caused by the phone stock config or if this was issue caused by third party apps.

I tried running it on Safe Mode, and it still restarts, which makes me think it could be the phone's stock config

Reactions: RossTeagan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I tried running it on Safe Mode, and it still restarts, which makes me think it could be the phone's stock config

I would try odin back to 7.0 you may have a random bad update be the easiest quickest solution to try