help ,,,, my j7 pro has no sound !!!!

Search This thread

ahmedalihadi

Aug 10, 2016
babil
u can fix this problem by install xenos and sound patch u can find it in comment section then do wipe system and dat and install stock firmware
this will fix the issue 100%

limmik

Mar 7, 2018
hello. this happened to me when I installed the wrong superuser file. make sure you install the correct one for your phone. I did not flashed a custom rom though but you can give it a try

trolloos

Apr 9, 2018
I need to replace my speaker as well, after installing the latest SuperSU beta the speaker started making static noises, I did not think much of it and just left it but now the noise stopped and even on stock firmware I have no sound.

Reactions: Abdo sarakbi

trolloos

Apr 9, 2018
You guys that have no sound after flashing supersu reflash stock firmware with odin with the csc and not the home-csc its worked for me a few times to get sound back

There is nothing wrong with the firmware, because I can use my earplugs just fine and the sound works fine it is just that the speaker is bricked now because SuperSU somehow blew it up.

Also I tried your suggestion and it did not even work.

Nicolas32B

Mar 10, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the firmware, because I can use my earplugs just fine and the sound works fine it is just that the speaker is bricked now because SuperSU somehow blew it up.

Also I tried your suggestion and it did not even work.

With me it worked however I had to do a factory reset

Note: This happened to me after flashing a custom rom with an upgraded sammobile firmware. When I had the original, the sound worked. Now I'm trying to find a firmware that works with custom rom. My J7 is SM-J730G.

Take a test, try listening to the cell phone's speaker by playing a sound, for example a ringtone. My cell phone made some noise when I played a sound and soon after removing the sound it stopped making noises.

Excuse me for my bad English.
I am Brazilian.

Last edited:

trolloos

Apr 9, 2018
With me it worked however I had to do a factory reset

Note: This happened to me after flashing a custom rom with an upgraded sammobile firmware. When I had the original, the sound worked. Now I'm trying to find a firmware that works with custom rom. My J7 is SM-J730G.

Take a test, try listening to the cell phone's speaker by playing a sound, for example a ringtone. My cell phone made some noise when I played a sound and soon after removing the sound it stopped making noises.

Excuse me for my bad English.
I am Brazilian.

I already tried loads of firmwares also the stock ones I have a SM-j730F/DS

Abdo sarakbi

Apr 4, 2018
ėi rooted my j730f nd sound was working after that i installe custom rom the sound from speaker disapear no sound from speaker.the sound from earplug is good just from speaker disapear.i try another custom rom nd anther fix speaker file still no sound after that i flash it from odin with stock rom still no sound what i shoud do

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

plzzz can any one backup system from twer recovery for j730f nd upload it here .cus i try alot of way nd still the same probleme .even company doesnt know why this happened

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why this is going on

Just wanna drop in and clear some things up, samsung is at it again with horrible manufacture Flaws.
    This "loss of sound" issue actually affects both the J7 and the J5.

Its NOT Rom related hence not everyone gets it, what happens is sometimes after you flash Magisk or even stock rom, something boosts the speakers audio beyond its limits, BY ALOT (crackling noise and weird pulses of sound)
    That has the chance to burn the speaker module. it wont work (probably due to saftey limits breaches) until you fully wipe the phone and flash Stock firmware (dalvik cache / cachae / data / system / internal all should be wiped)

The major problem is, sometimes this doesnt work, thats when the speaker module itself get fried. in this case you must get a replacement.
    i had it happen to my J5 around 3 times while making Roms. however after the first time i started to lower the GAIN in my Roms to try and avoid this issue.

hope this helps someone

Tho I got it repaired under warranty despite having the knox tripped and several roms flashed xD
    I'm trying to get to the base of issue, to avoid any future issues.
    i belive the best way we can minimize this is lowering GAIN and speaker values in mixer like by -20~-30
    it will be much lower than stock, but its safer.
    help ,,,, my j7 pro has no sound !!!!

i flash a stock rom with 4 files

and still no sound
    plz help
    Flash original Firmware with odin it should fix it:)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

And one question whot rom you installed:confused:
    Flash original Firmware with odin it should fix it:)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

And one question whot rom you installed:confused:

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=961840155545577000

J730FXWU1AQF4_J730FOJV1AQF4_XSG.zip
    I am having the same problem after flashing a firmware. I already cleaned the cache and dalvik cache but it still does not work. Could someone solve it?
    I need to replace my speaker as well, after installing the latest SuperSU beta the speaker started making static noises, I did not think much of it and just left it but now the noise stopped and even on stock firmware I have no sound.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone