Question Help! My Note 10s got bricked!

Search This thread

Avocado2222

Jun 22, 2022
I charged my Note 10s and it jumped from 17% to 19%. I thought it would be a good idea to power off the phone and continue charging, so I’ve done just that. I left it and catch some naps for a few hours and when I got back, the battery logo was blank! I tried to power it on but no use, the same results for recovery and bootloader. I unplugged and replugged the adapter but it’s also futile, the battery logo is still not changing. Then it hit me that that was the first time I powered it off after the last OTA (installed magisk in the inactive slot), so maybe it’s related to that ?

Avocado2222

Jun 22, 2022
Here’s the battery logo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

stuntdouble

Apr 1, 2009
Redmi Note 10S
Was it rooted via magisk and did you unroot before applying the OTA update?

Tried a totally different charger and usb cable? If you're in a hot country these high wattage faster chargers can easily overheat and pop internal fuses before they can burn a house down.

Held the power button down for 10+ seconds to power cycle it?

Avocado2222

Jun 22, 2022
Thanks everyone for your attention to the post. My phone got completely hard bricked after that. Somehow, my warranty hasn’t been voided and I still got it repaired for free. Again, thank you all for your attention, and have a good day!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks everyone for your attention to the post. My phone got completely hard bricked after that. Somehow, my warranty hasn’t been voided and I still got it repaired for free. Again, thank you all for your attention, and have a good day!