• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HELP NEEDED Desperately!! Sound, Audio, camera, headphone and many features not working!!

Search This thread

mhnarfth

Oct 5, 2019
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hello Dear Genius People,

Help me up please, Device -Redmi k20 (8+256) rom : miui global stable 12.0.9.0 , suddenly one day the problem started with the front cam wasn't working, next day that audio and mic went missing and the device was restarting itself. Then I did a factory reset but it didn't help. Then I thought maybe going back to china stable rom will help so, I flashed china stable 12.1.2.0 fastboot rom, now the restarting issue solved but the audio/mic/camera/headphone and many other feature issue was still there. Then I tried more recovery rom using orange fox recovery (miui china stable 11.0.2.0, miui weekly 12.5, pixel experience 11, miui global stable 11.0.4, xiaomi.eu rom 12.1.2.0, also 12.0.8) nothing helped me out. I cleared data, system, vendor cache and dalvik every time before flashing. I even took it to shop but they were also unable to detect the actual problem and therefore couldn't solve it.

I don't have a single penny to buy another phone right now. PLEAAAAASEEEE HEEEEEELPPP ME OUT from this headache I am facing more than 10 days. PLEASE!!!

Last edited:

svetius

User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hello Dear Genius People,

Help me up please, Device -Redmi k20 (8+256) rom : miui global stable 12.0.9.0 , suddenly one day the problem started with the front cam wasn't working, next day that audio and mic went missing and the device was restarting itself. Then I did a factory reset but it didn't help. Then I thought maybe going back to china stable rom will help so, I flashed china stable 12.1.2.0 fastboot rom, now the restarting issue solved but the audio/mic/camera/headphone and many other feature issue was still there. Then I tried more recovery rom using orange fox recovery (miui china stable 11.0.2.0, miui weekly 12.5, pixel experience 11, miui global stable 11.0.4, xiaomi.eu rom 12.1.2.0, also 12.0.8) nothing helped me out. I cleared data, system, vendor cache and dalvik every time before flashing. I even took it to shop but they were also unable to detect the actual problem and therefore couldn't solve it.

I don't have a single penny to but another phone right now. PLEAAAAASEEEE HEEEEEELPPP ME OUT from this headache I am facing more than 10 days. PLEASE!!!

Did you get any water on it? Is it still under warranty?

mhnarfth

Oct 5, 2019
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Bro, I even couldn't find out what the problem is, why did it happen ? How can I solve it? If you someone could please recommend him/her to come here for a min. PLEASEEE!! I am broke to buy another phone right now in this pandemic situation :(

dongmingo

Jul 17, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-171627_Instander.png
    Screenshot_20210724-171627_Instander.png
    358.8 KB · Views: 62