Question Help needed for Galaxy Watch 4 india : activation of Google assistant, ECG and BP

Search This thread
Hi guys,
Its my first watch n hence am over whelmed by the information that I found regarding activation of Google assistant , ECG and BP for the indian version of the Samsung galaxy Watch 4.
I am on the latest os version one 4.5 ui but still cant figure out how to activate the google assistant.
I have already updated to the latest version on the watch but the "open on phone to activate" does nothing in the phone. Not sure where I am going wrong.
Also, I found a thread asking me to sideload the assistant go app but again there are 4 variants of the app in there. x64,x86 n what not. So couldn't understand which one to use.

Also, for ECG n BP if anyone could share any useful info on how to install them in India, it would be a great help.

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi note 10 pro ( android ver 12) ( Miui ver 13.0.5)
Watch os: 4.5 latest one in india
Thanks

Last edited:
Hey thanks, I sideloaded the Google go assistant that I found on a "how to" guide online. But i cant set it as a default assitant in my watch. It works as long as i hit the app button in my watch. Neither can I set it as a long press shortcut instead of bixby. Funnily, I can do all this in my parents samsung phone by just changing the language.........but not in my xiaomi phone. Cant figure whats so different in them for google assistant to work on while not on the other.