Help needed for my HTC HD

Search This thread

man415

Jul 4, 2010
Hi Guys!:D

I just traded my iphone to a HTC HD as I love the huge screen and wanted to have a change.The problem is that every time I switch it on, the HTC logo is discolored and same goes with the Windows 6.1( the green screen ) All I'm doing is push the power button off and on again and it the screen will be ok. I'm not sure if the previous owner did with this HD but I would like to have it fixed?I tried hard reset already but still the same.

Anybody have the same experience before or knows how to fix it? There are no other issues actually aside from that.

Hope you guys can help me out:confused:

Sopis

Jan 20, 2009
As far as I remember this display discolorment had to do something with bad flash..
Try to reflash the ROM or flash another one...

there are tons of guides on this forum so just google how to flash...you should be ok then...

man415

Jul 4, 2010
Thanks Sopis!

I'll look for it. hopefully won't be so complicated. Noobie in WM phones.. :)

man415

Jul 4, 2010
Hi there!

I tried flashing with a ROM I downloaded at HTC website and still the color if off when i switch is on from off. Please help me out guys. I saw in one thread here that the problem was fixed by changing the Radio ROM.Any idea guys?:(

apatni

Jun 22, 2009
Bangalore
when i flash my handset ROM I had same problem and I almost got attack becoz i love my handset.... But I found one International HTC Touch HD ROM (Not From HTC site its crap). you can check with XDA ROM wiki it must be there only.

I forget name I'll let u know if i came across with my ROM Version.

after installing International ROM its back 2 normal condition and now its working awesome ;)