• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

help needed please with lu6200

Search This thread

SHaDoHaCK

Sep 30, 2006
hi all

i tried many version (CM9 + stock firmware 162 + lite version + chaines rooms)

i loved original rom , but its include many korian app

i need stock room without any korian languge

how to do that

------------
and how to replace original fonts ?

Last edited:

Cromson

Jan 18, 2008
Kunming / China - 昆明 / 中国
You bought an LG LU6200 and its like the SU640 a phone for the korean market. That means the stock ROM will always have korean language in it and we can be happy, that we have Dev's making it usable in our homecountries.

There are ways to add other languages, like the chinese guys added chineses language. But i guess your good with english too, right. Or else you can use the CM9 if its working for you.

To delete the korean stock apps you can use an app like "nobloat" or just flash an already debloated ROM (Lite versions).

Last edited:
Reactions: SHaDoHaCK

SHaDoHaCK

Sep 30, 2006
You bought an LG LU6200 and its like the SU640 a phone for the korean market. That means the stock ROM will always have korean language in it and we can be happy, that we have Dev's making it usable in our homecountries.

There are ways to add other languages, like the chinese guys added chineses language. But i guess your good with english too, right. Or else you can use the CM9 if its working for you.

To delete the korean stock apps you can use an app like "nobloat" or just flash an already debloated ROM (Lite versions).

it's work great :D:D:D:D

thank you :good::good::good::good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No problem, your welcome!

Happy it worked out for you. :good: