• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[HELP NEEDED] Recover Media from Adopt SD card? (NOOB)

Search This thread

FLEXITRON

May 19, 2015
Hi guys, i have a big Problem.
I have googled it and searchedd some threads, but I found nothing...

I was running cm13 on my honor 5x and made use of the "adoptable storage" Feature. Well, it worked great.... then I dirty flashed VANIR cm13 via Flashr tool by chainfire (without wiping data!) - and you guessed it: I can't Access my sd Card anymore... all photos, Music and Videos are gone.
Is there ANY way to recover the data? Via pc, Android, Linux, or whatever?
I've read there is an 128bit encryption, so this might be a Problem :( :confused:

Thank you!

robneymcplum

Oct 22, 2007
midlands
does windows make a noise when plugged in, or ANYTHING to show its in?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Ive had good results with wondershare dr fone, but LOADS of people have reported it as being rubbish. But works fine for me

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hi guys, i have a big Problem.
I have googled it and searchedd some threads, but I found nothing...

I was running cm13 on my honor 5x and made use of the "adoptable storage" Feature. Well, it worked great.... then I dirty flashed VANIR cm13 via Flashr tool by chainfire (without wiping data!) - and you guessed it: I can't Access my sd Card anymore... all photos, Music and Videos are gone.
Is there ANY way to recover the data? Via pc, Android, Linux, or whatever?
I've read there is an 128bit encryption, so this might be a Problem :( :confused:

Thank you!

Did you make a nandroid backup of cm13?