[HELP] No fingerprint after trying to revert to stock rom.

Search This thread

alnosr

Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys,
I installed LOS 19.1 and everything worked well so far but I wanted to revert to stock rom for something (big error), I tried my best but nothing worked.
- Oppo/realme flash tool on bootloader (from xda)
- Flash several different ozip with TWRP (always got treble zip error, and if i delete compatibility.zip = doesnt work either
- Flash ozip with orange recovery, doesnt work cant even load into stock recovery after flash
- flash with realme flash tool, idk why but it worked with global rom, but after a reboot = impossible to get to stock recovery (now it doesnt work btw)
- flash fastboot from xda through bootloader, doesnt work
Now with every of these I couldnt get to stock recovery not once. I think this is probably the issue, thats why I would need to flash stock recovery first but can't find it for CN version.

All of that I made a lot of flash zip/wipe data/system vendor etc

And I gave up, went back to LOS.

However, now I can't use my fingerprint... It just doesnt register when I put my finger on it. I tried to wipe everthing and make a fresh flash of LOS, but still the same.
Can anyone help please? Don't know what do to anymore...
Maybe one solution would be flash stock recovery I guess? Not sure, but as you already know, I can't it just doesnt work for some reason.

Thank ! Looking foward to your reply