[help]oneplus 5 or 5t

Search This thread

Muntasir Mahmud Saif

Dec 17, 2013
should i go with 5 or 5t? i want to mention that i currently use Samsung galaxy note 8(greatlteFD)..or should i stay with my current phone? I can't decide.. please help users..

usr3

Jan 19, 2016
Nothing Phone 1
should i go with 5 or 5t? i want to mention that i currently use Samsung galaxy note 8(greatlteFD)..or should i stay with my current phone? I can't decide.. please help users..

No reason to switch. Oneplus 5T has the same chip and doesn't even have treble. Do remember that even the Oneplus 6 (to be launched) won't match the S9 camera. Oneplus is good for raw performance, unlocked bootloader (custom rom support) and less priced than flagships.

Muntasir Mahmud Saif

Dec 17, 2013
No reason to switch. Oneplus 5T has the same chip and doesn't even have treble. Do remember that even the Oneplus 6 (to be launched) won't match the S9 camera. Oneplus is good for raw performance, unlocked bootloader (custom rom support) and less priced than flagships.

unfortunately note 8 has no aosp roms whereas op5 has a ton of aosp...and a heavy rom like tw lags most in the cases..not exactly lag and hiccups here and there... though op5 can't even compete note 8 with camera

Muntasir Mahmud Saif

Dec 17, 2013

more_than_hater

May 3, 2016
Odessa
main thing for me how is the battery backup on rr 6.0 and lineage 15.1?

not a big shot comparing to stock oos... except... bugs. bugs everywhere at rr (well, as always, nothing new here). LOS..? If you disable oneplus services at stock and install custom kernel from boefala or blu spark (didn't try flash, cuz i dont like its description), then it will be same as at LOS. So, no profits. Its all about interface.

Hope, this will help you.

Muntasir Mahmud Saif

Dec 17, 2013
not a big shot comparing to stock oos... except... bugs. bugs everywhere at rr (well, as always, nothing new here). LOS..? If you disable oneplus services at stock and install custom kernel from boefala or blu spark (didn't try flash, cuz i dont like its description), then it will be same as at LOS. So, no profits. Its all about interface.

Hope, this will help you.
in my note 8 i consistently get 6 or 6.5h every single day with minimum 21h of usage...will i get this benefit from oneplus 5?
to be honest because of never update highest flagship of Samsung's motive has bothered me so much that now i hate Samsung and want to change..