SSY567

May 10, 2021
OnePlus 8T
Hi friends ....
I have oneplus 8T KB2000 , when Flash Global ROM for this phone
use MSMTOOL kebab_15_O.12_201110
after flash ROM reboot dispay QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode
now , only entered to fastboot mode . EDL mode,
try Unbrick MSMtool other version kebab_15_O.12_210201 cant solve this problen also
there are of images in attachment of similar.
thank you in advance

微信图片_20210510155011.jpg

Smatteoli33

Jan 21, 2019
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. Does anybody know of how to bypass settings keys for adb. I have a OnePlus 8t T-Mobile that I had unlocked by T-Mobile but still converted to global and since then has been nothing but problems.
Currently I have lineage installed and phone boots fine. The problem is that even though it boots I think it's still bricked. I have no touch once lineage boots... On top of that I have no recovery, I have no fastboot and no edl and adb needs the keys set to do anything with adb.
I've had numerous other OnePlus phones and never experienced issues like this. My guess is converting to the 9r lemonade broke something. Since porting that rom I have been unable to convert back to TMobile. I know my drivers are installed correctly. I not only know how to check drivers but I also tested drivers since I have 2 computers and also a 6t and a 7t to test. Msm tool fails since converting device.

Any ideas or leads on where to look and read is much appreciated. Thanks Sam