Help only can enter download mode sm-g955fd

Search This thread

Arfianritkah

Jun 14, 2018
Hello everyone i have a big issue on samsung s8 plus model sm-g955fd. My phone only can go to download mode
I already try to flash using 3 diffent firmware. In odin it say PASS which is mean flash was succed, but my phone wont boot up. Even boot image didnt appear, when odin said PASS it just like turn off my phone.
After flash i try to enter Recovery mode, but didnt work just black screen nothing happen. Then i try to charge the phone, but it still same, led indicator not turn on. The only way i can go is only to download mode again
Even with pit file it still have same result

Now im stuck i dont know what must i do
Does anyone have any solution please tell me i really need a help

centrino500

Apr 30, 2015
S8+ G955F not going into download mode, only recovery mode is working,
phone had custom blocker inside, so flashed it with 'simple factory setting apk,
but now phone isn't going into download mode..
please help to find solution for this..??

jlnicholls1

Apr 6, 2021
hi im having same kind of thing s8 plus sm.g955f son clicked a link saying viruss on phone downloaded file now wont turn on recovery safemode anything but loads to s8 plus screen an sticks can get in downloadmoad where ive tried loads says pass then same again stuck on s8plus sceen

Attachments

• 20210406_142404.jpg
    20210406_142404.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 20210406_135930.jpg
    20210406_135930.jpg
    912.2 KB · Views: 14

Youdoofus

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
hi im having same kind of thing s8 plus sm.g955f son clicked a link saying viruss on phone downloaded file now wont turn on recovery safemode anything but loads to s8 plus screen an sticks can get in downloadmoad where ive tried loads says pass then same again stuck on s8plus sceen
get a fresh DL of your firmware from a reputable source and reflash it in Odin, if that doesnt work, get a fresh DL of Odin. I use sammobile.com/firmwares for my FW's and i use samfirm to download them as they literally go 4 to 5x faster on Frija or SamFirm. Frija and SamFirm are damn near the exact same thing, so its a eenie meenie miney moe thing there. But for sure use one or the other unless you dont care about a 20 min disparity LoL

if the flash with fresh FW and fresh Odin downloads dont work, try a different cable. Then a different computer. I have 7 computers and for whatever reason, one of my lappys just wont link with the target devices very well... not sure why... im sure i just havent made the proper sacrifices to the USB gods on that particular machine. purported deities aside, literally all of whose things could be the culprit... well.... minus the USB gods one, of course

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone