Help! P7 scatter file?

Search This thread

simoa007

Mar 28, 2016
Can someone pls help me, i need scatter file for P7. My phone is restarting and turning on/off process alone. I cant get him to fabric state cause he remmembered some backup and its doing something like system restore :/ I tryed to do update but he cant accomplish that...i dont know how to reinstal it :( I wanna try with sp flash tool but i dont have that scatter.txt file :(

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
Can someone pls help me, i need scatter file for P7. My phone is restarting and turning on/off process alone. I cant get him to fabric state cause he remmembered some backup and its doing something like system restore :/ I tryed to do update but he cant accomplish that...i dont know how to reinstal it :( I wanna try with sp flash tool but i dont have that scatter.txt file :(

p7 doesn't have MTK cpu...so there isn't a scatter file and also sp flash tool doesn't work

with update.app and stock recovery you can force the rom's flash by putting the update.app inside a folder in sd card (called dload), shutdown the phone and then pressing concurrently vol+ vol- and power button

Last edited:

simoa007

Mar 28, 2016
p7 doesn't have MTK cpu...so there isn't a scatter file and also sp flash tool doesn't work

with update.app and stock recovery you can force the rom's flash by putting the update.app inside a folder in sd card (called dload), shutdown the phone and then pressing concurrently vol+ vol- and power button

I tried that, but unsuccessfully. I placed the dload folder on SD card with update.app inside it and went into fastboot mode with the vol + vol- and power button but when i choose update from SD card and select dload folder it doesnt show me the update.app inside. Folder dload is showing empty :(

usb2

May 28, 2010
Italia
I tried that, but unsuccessfully. I placed the dload folder on SD card with update.app inside it and went into fastboot mode with the vol + vol- and power button but when i choose update from SD card and select dload folder it doesnt show me the update.app inside. Folder dload is showing empty :(

if everything it's ok pressing the three button the phone should automatically start in EMUI recovery, flash the fw and reset the internal memory without the need to select anything...

zaabolla

Aug 22, 2013
Tunis

You need to use stock recovery
Not twrp or cwm recovery