[Help] Phone seems bricked, cannot boot only blue notification light appears

Search This thread

virusshah1997

Apr 29, 2011
Mumbai
Hello,
Here the full story.
I was in some previous version of TWRP, idk which but that always asked my password when i booted into recovery mode etc. So i read online to update the version, i did and then i cannot boot into recovery. Only blue notification dot appears. But till this it was ok i can again press power and vol down and boot normally into my phone
Now there was a system update from settings menu, i clicked on update and it rebooted. Now i cannot do anything. It's stuck here with blue dot.

Help me thanks

virusshah1997

Apr 29, 2011
Mumbai
Use the unbrick tool, you can find it here on XDA. You'll lose all data but it will save your phone.
Thank you, for some reason i was able to get into fastboot mode and installed previous version of twrp. It's working fine now

Also twrp asks for password always. Unless i remove my fingerprints etc i cannot use twrp to flash anything, you've any idea how to solve it?

sleepwalking0593

Jul 25, 2017
Noida
OnePlus 5
Thank you, for some reason i was able to get into fastboot mode and installed previous version of twrp. It's working fine now

Also twrp asks for password always. Unless i remove my fingerprints etc i cannot use twrp to flash anything, you've any idea how to solve it?
Enter into fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power button together when the device is powered off. Connect your pc to your phone and do fastboot format userdata. For more information you can contact @MrWilsonxD he is an expert for this.
MOST IMPORTANT WARNING: Doing fastboot format userdata will wipe your internal storage.

vsot13

Feb 15, 2012
Chicago
Enter into fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power button together when the device is powered off. Connect your pc to your phone and do fastboot format userdata. For more information you can contact @MrWilsonxD he is an expert for this.
MOST IMPORTANT WARNING: Doing fastboot format userdata will wipe your internal storage.
If @MrWilsonxD is not available, @Formhault will definitely chime in. He is the pro. Lmafo

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone