Help please? My phone is eating itself!

Search This thread

Redranger1

Jun 18, 2021
Hello! I have a ZTE X wave p609 and all this phone does is eat itself! I try to download apps and it says no space. My storage has around 2gb free. I'm not using any sd cards. Before I deleted all my apps my phone was asking for 300mb space. Now after I deleted EVERYTHING including videos, photos, downloads, AND apps, it's now asking for 500mb! What the hecko phone? It's funny because when I try downloading apps and it asks me to delete apps to make space, THERE'S A LIST OF NOTHING, NO APPS TO DELETE BEVAUSE I DELETED EVERYTHING ALREADY!

Yes I've cleared play store caches, deleted memory, restarted phone but nothing. Now I can't even re download essential apps I need that I had before. I just want to burn this phone. But before I do I may just want to try rooting it. I haven't done rooting in over a decade but it may just be time! Anyway anyone have solution to why this phone is so bad? Anyone know how I can fix it besides rooting it? And if you don't know how to fix it, do you know how I root it?

I can't even send screenshots because there's no space!

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hello! I have a ZTE X wave p609 and all this phone does is eat itself! I try to download apps and it says no space. My storage has around 2gb free. I'm not using any sd cards. Before I deleted all my apps my phone was asking for 300mb space. Now after I deleted EVERYTHING including videos, photos, downloads, AND apps, it's now asking for 500mb! What the hecko phone? It's funny because when I try downloading apps and it asks me to delete apps to make space, THERE'S A LIST OF NOTHING, NO APPS TO DELETE BEVAUSE I DELETED EVERYTHING ALREADY!

Yes I've cleared play store caches, deleted memory, restarted phone but nothing. Now I can't even re download essential apps I need that I had before. I just want to burn this phone. But before I do I may just want to try rooting it. I haven't done rooting in over a decade but it may just be time! Anyway anyone have solution to why this phone is so bad? Anyone know how I can fix it besides rooting it? And if you don't know how to fix it, do you know how I root it?

I can't even send screenshots because there's no space!
Factory reset.

Redranger1

Jun 18, 2021
Says:

Android version 9

Android security patch level
5 June 2020

Baseband version
Moly.lr12a.r3.mp.v50.3.p102

Kernel version
4.9.117+

Build number
P609_m02

Man that took so long to write out not screenshotting sucks

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Says:

Android version 9

Android security patch level
5 June 2020

Baseband version
Moly.lr12a.r3.mp.v50.3.p102

Kernel version
4.9.117+

Build number
P609_m02

Man that took so long to write out not screenshotting sucks
Just wanted to know if was 9 or higher...
Do a factory reset and see if that solves the issue. If there's a rootkit that eliminate it.
If resets and it's ok, root away if you want.
If that doesn't work you're looking at some kind of firmware corruption and/or hardware failure be my guess.

Redranger1

Jun 18, 2021
Dude you're an absolute genius it works! Can I buy you a hooker for the night man? Holy moly! Thank you!

Hey I think I still want to root this beech. Know where I can go for that?