Question Help, please, stuck in custom ROM install

Search This thread

Bruh124

Jun 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi, I am new to custom ROMs install , recently got a Poco F3 and When installing I run into a problem, the pc doesnt recognize the device after I run the batch install for the device, when running the console, it gets stuck here (Ill add a picture), its been one hour like this, whta can I do? I am using the lastest version of Pixel Extended.
Also I can no longer get back into normal MIUI so IDK what to do.
Thanks for any help and sorry if this sounds like such a noob mistake but I am really lost right now

Edit:

SOLVED! IDK how, but It was a drivers issue, had to install It and uninstall it multiple times, sometimes the device manager would recognize it but the console script wouldn't, don't know really why it happened but hey I fixed it and managed to install custom ROMs, thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    60.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

metalspider

Jun 24, 2015
looks like a driver issue when its rebooting fastboot mode,check device manager,might just need to unplug cable and then plug back in to get it working again.
if that doesnt help try a different driver on the pc.

Bruh124

Jun 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
looks like a driver issue when its rebooting fastboot mode,check device manager,might just need to unplug cable and then plug back in to get it working again.
And which kind of driver should I get because in the MIUI unlock app, it says that the latest drivers are installed. Where could I get other drivers?

Last edited:

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
And which kind of driver should I get because in the MIUI unlock app, it says that the latest drivers are installed. Where could I get other drivers?
are u able to boot to recovery? at this step, your phone should boot to recovery, and enter fastboot from there

if able to enter recovery, select advanced > enter fastboot

the installation should continue. dont seem a like a driver issue to me

Bruh124

Jun 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
are u able to boot to recovery? at this step, your phone should boot to recovery, and enter fastboot from there

It DID get into recovery mode with the pixel experience logo in it but the script wouldn't move past after waiting for device(one time for like 2 hours)

In the end IDK how, but It was a drivers issue, had to install It and uninstall it multiple times, sometimes the device manager would recognize it but the console script wouldn't even start saying waiting for device , don't know really why it happened but hey I fixed it with that trick and managed to install custom ROMs, thanks for the help!!

Reactions: jefffrom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It DID get into recovery mode with the pixel experience logo in it but the script wouldn't move past after waiting for device(one time for like 2 hours)

In the end IDK how, but It was a drivers issue, had to install It and uninstall it multiple times, sometimes the device manager would recognize it but the console script wouldn't even start saying waiting for device , don't know really why it happened but hey I fixed it with that trick and managed to install custom ROMs, thanks for the help!!