[HELP] POCO M3 system has been destroyed

Search This thread

Syxnetrax

Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I need a little help, what happens is that I went to the settings to unlock the bootloader and then proceeded to flash a rom, but after this I got the error "system has been destroyed" Does it mean that to fix it I need to wait for my bootloader to unlock? I forgot that I had to wait a week and I'm not sure what this is because of not waiting or another error, I would also like to know if after time I can fix it since using the MI unlock tool from xiaomi tells me that wait for the time and use the my flash tool to install the stock rom it drops the error "erase is not allowed in lock state"

(EDIT) finish the timer for the unlock bootloader, and after that i just flash a stock rom, thanks for everyone who support me

Last edited:

Syxnetrax

Jan 20, 2021
Tell the problem clearly what issues you are facing??

This is the problem, I wanted to go back to a previous version of MIUI, so I added my account to unlock the bootloader and immediately used the XiaomiToolV2 tool to flash this ROM, everything seemed to go well until the end of the device I started with the error "Systen has been destroyed "I read that flashing the stock ROM would solve it but when doing it in the MIflashtool tool it would give me the error" erase is not allowed in lock state "

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

aaashzz

Sep 4, 2020
This is the problem, I wanted to go back to a previous version of MIUI, so I added my account to unlock the bootloader and immediately used the XiaomiToolV2 tool to flash this ROM, everything seemed to go well until the end of the device I started with the error "Systen has been destroyed "I read that flashing the stock ROM would solve it but when doing it in the MIflashtool tool it would give me the error" erase is not allowed in lock state "

View attachment 5198249
Yes tha'ts right you can not flash rom with a locked boot loader. there is only way to recover your phone is via edl mode. Flashing the rom via edl mode requires an edl account. The edl account is not available for everyone it's only available for the developer's and services center's. So it's better you take your phone to a service center. Because this problem most probably can't solved by user because everyone May not have a edl account authorised by xiaomi. And the with miflash tool you cannot unlock your phone there is an entirely different tool for unlocking the bootloader "miunlock tool" they are entirely different tools the miflash is only for flash mi rom and for lock your phone. And the other side the miunlock tool is for unlocking the bootloader!

Last edited:

Syxnetrax

Jan 20, 2021
Yes tha'ts right you can not flash os with a locked boot loader. there is only way to recover your phone is via edl mode. Flashing the rom via edl mode requires an edl account. The edl account is not available for everyone it's only available for the developer's and services center's. So it's better you take your phone to a service center. Because this problem most probably can't solved by user because everyone May not have a edl account authorised by xiaomi.
But the unlocking has already started, even the xiaomi tool tells me that I have 41 hours left until it is unlocked, according to me after that I can repair it myself by flashing the ROM, or am I wrong?

D

Deleted member 1890170

i can access the fastboot, and the unlock will finish in the time mencioned

To check whether Fastboot is really dealing with phone's bootloader, you run

Code:
fastboot devices
If you don't see fastboot in second line of command's output phone isn't booted into bootloader mode

To check whether phone's bootloader is unlocked, you run

Code:
fastboot getvar secure
If YES is returned then bootloader isn't unlocked.

Syxnetrax

Jan 20, 2021
To check whether Fastboot is really dealing with phone's bootloader, you run

Code:
fastboot devices
If you don't see fastboot in second line of command's output phone isn't booted into bootloader mode

To check whether phone's bootloader is unlocked, you run

Code:
fastboot getvar secure
If YES is returned then bootloader isn't unlocked.
bootloader is working fine, i get a yes because i need to wait 40 hours more for the bootloader to unlock, my understanding is that after the time i can flash the stock rom, can anyone confirm?

D

Deleted member 1890170

bootloader is working fine, i get a yes because i need to wait 40 hours more for the bootloader to unlock, my understanding is that after the time i can flash the stock rom, can anyone confirm?
To flash a phone's Stock ROM it's not required that phone's bootloader is unlocked.

You flash phone's Stock ROM as shown next
Code:
adb devices
adb reboot sideload
adb sideload <STOCK-ROM-ZIP-FILE>

Bhanu8082

Dec 26, 2020
flashing stock rom does not require bootloader to be unlocked.

just flash the rom using adb or fastboot

i will recommend using fastboot because it's reliable but some time it requires unlocked bootloader so just try fastboot after adb has failed.

Bhanu8082

Dec 26, 2020
bro, just go to recovery and type adb devices if any device is listed then give command adb sideload <drag file for its location> and press enter if it work tell me

Bhanu8082

Dec 26, 2020
bro problem might be your version of adb just use latest version or try version
Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.32

version 1.0.32 is reliable for me as it works