screamin'JayHawkins

Apr 22, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
try this solution:
use a USB 2 port
create a new txt file,write code in the { } below
{
@Echo off
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "osvc" /t REG_BINARY /d "0000" /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipContainerIdQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipBOSDescriptorQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f

pause
}
then save this file and rename it as a .bat file
right click and run as administrator.
after that the issue can be fixed
I spent a good two and a half days trying to unlock the used xiaomi I just bought until finding your two year old post. Hat off to you

AdiThX

Aug 9, 2019
try this solution:
use a USB 2 port
{
@Echo off
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "osvc" /t REG_BINARY /d "0000" /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipContainerIdQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\18D1D00D0100" /v "SkipBOSDescriptorQuery" /t REG_BINARY /d "01000000" /f

pause
}
Thank you. Hope you have a good day

teknolojiazmani

Mar 1, 2022
This solution worked for me with a RN7 (lavender), although I didn't use the .bat file, just created the binary values in regedit.
I had similar issue with a rockchip device, it seems that Windows 10 uses some advanced usb features that are not supported by some devices, specially with Android in fastboot mode.
If it doesn't work for you, maybe your hardware ID is not the same.
For my case it is, the same as mentioned 18D1D00D0100, where 18D1 = Vendor ID, D00D = Product ID, 0100 = Rev ID.
You can find the correct ID for your device in Windows "Device Manager". Connect your phone in fastboot mode, right click it on Device Manager, Properties, Details tab, select Hardware IDs.
Afterwards go to regedit and find the folder of your device under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\usbflags\VVVVPPPPRRRR, and create the two binary values with value of "01" - "SkipContainerIdQuery", "SkipBOSDescriptorQuery". For me it was enough.
Where:
VVVV = Vendor ID
PPPP = Product ID
RRRR = Rev ID

Thank you JerryLF!

Find more information here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi.../usbcon/usb-device-specific-registry-settings
Thank you very much sir.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try this solution:
    use a USB 2 port
    {
    @Echo off

pause
    }
    New laptop and the same problem. Solved with HUB USB.
    i switched to USB 2.0 port and it worked!
    try this solution:
    use a USB 2 port
    {
    @Echo off

pause
    }
    You saved my life! I spent 6 HOURS searching for the damn fastboot errors! God bless you!
    Edit: mobile Redmi note 5(china AI version)
    When in fast boot, if you pass any command through PC (Cmd or Xiaomi Tool or MiFlash Tool) mobile immediately says press to shutdown.
    Commands are not working in fastboot mode. phone connects and i can hear the connected sound, then as soon as 1st command is passed or MiFlash tool tries to connect, this message appears.
    Cant install Twrp, Stock Rom, cant try to unlock Bootloader again.
    background: i had twrp installed. then after sometime i checked and twrp was replaced with stock recovery so i installed twrp again and flashed RR Rom. but didnt like that so installed Miui Stock rom using Twrp. few days later Twrp is replaced again and i cant install anything through fastboot. help please. i am willing to reset whole device to its 1st initial form.

180130xtte35jtjej4it1j.jpg

reinstall adb drivers. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=746010030569952951
    try other usb ports