Help!.. Problem rooting Samsung Galaxy A5 (Sm-A500H) on stock android 6.0.1

Search This thread

akil777

Sep 22, 2016
Hi friends,, I am having a problem in rooting on my android 6.0.1.. I searched this root file by using cf-autoroot. I have installed it correctly but the problem is that it stuck on the start logo (not the boot logo, as you may misunderstand it as a bootloop).

The file for root (mentioned correctly 6.0.1 and A500H)

Code:
https://download.chainfire.eu/656/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-a53g-a53gxx-sma500h.zip

However it had succesfully rooted my phone on android 5.0.2 (not flashed from this file from the link given above!! I tried it and It was showing white pixel on my start screen.. ITs true and its scary, Im not joking, you may try it if you want to prove)

I need it on my 6.0.1,, not on my 5.0.2. I am now on my stock(Re-flashed).

Jan 11, 2016
khatima
Hi friends,, I am having a problem in rooting on my android 6.0.1.. I searched this root file by using cf-autoroot. I have installed it correctly but the problem is that it stuck on the start logo (not the boot logo, as you may misunderstand it as a bootloop).

Code:
https://download.chainfire.eu/656/CF-Root/CF-Auto-Root/CF-Auto-Root-a53g-a53gxx-sma500h.zip

However it had succesfully rooted my phone on android 5.0.2 (not flashed from this file from the link given above!! I tried it and It was showing white pixel on my start screen.. ITs true and its scary, Im not joking, you may try it if you want to prove)

Its because of the security patch on 6.0.1.
Just try kingo root( not kingroot) on PC.
If it doesn't works then install custom recovery through Odin and then flash SuperSU.zip..
Simple. Hit thanks if helped

Reactions: akil777

akil777

Sep 22, 2016
If it doesn't works then install custom recovery through Odin and then flash SuperSU.zip..
Kingoroot didn't worked.. It worked by flashing Super SU by twrp.. thanks

akil777

Sep 22, 2016
I recalled 2 years ago, I tried to root using kingoroot on my cousin's huawei luno and my sister's lenovo a706 to show you my recent experience and with the a500h

On the luno; It was ooting and it showed 'success'.. but when I checked the root, it was not what I expected.. same happened with my A5 recently; I also I got the same thing but before that I got a recovery bootloop.. I solved the problen by flashing my stock rom and I removed kingo apps. However it worked correctly with the lenovo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone