[SOLVED] Help! Problem with flashing twrp on my A40!

Search This thread
So, i tried to flash twrp on my galaxy a40 through odin, i did it step by step as it should be done, odin said pass, but it didnt. I rebooted, and it immediately booted into download mode, again and again, whenever i tried to reboot. I tried everything i know i could try, but nothing works. Is there any way to get the twrp on it? Thanks.

wojtess

Oct 29, 2021
What phone do you have? You need to flash original rom via odin. I think that your phone is bricked.

LolUnis

Aug 22, 2022
it often happens quiet it can be solved very simply by installing the patched Vendor if you want I can send you the vendor that you will have to flash it with odin and then restart the phone and return to download mode and flash TWRP from the official website

xinek

Jul 16, 2022
Poland
So, i tried to flash twrp on my galaxy a40 through odin, i did it step by step as it should be done, odin said pass, but it didnt. I rebooted, and it immediately booted into download mode, again and again, whenever i tried to reboot. I tried everything i know i could try, but nothing works. Is there any way to get the twrp on it? Thanks.
have you installed vbmeta?

the phone behaves similarly without vbmeta installed.