• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread
Jan 16, 2021
Days ago , i had an invalid boot image problem when i try to flash lineage os.Then i wiped internal storage and fix mount /data errors.But because of image file somehow my phone model and brand is changed.Then i discovered QFIL and use a solution from here for fix everything.It fixed everything but my phone was in Factory Mode.I tried an file i found on internet for fix and i flashed it with QFIL.But my device not open and i tried to flash qfil and qcn file again.It gives me error every time and i selected erase all before download.But 30 minutes after i press download my pc battery get low and turned off.

Now when i connect my device it says "USB device is not recognized.The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it" . I tried change value of ErrorControl of USBSTOR in regedit but i cant find usbstor.inf in system32 after i did it.Now i have a phone with no vibration , no fastboot ,no recovery, no boot or edl.I tried edl points over and over again and i tried re-install drivers too.I cant see anything cause my phone cant boot.

My Device =Asus Zenfone Max (ZC500KL/ZO10D with Snapdragon 410)
ROM: Stock rom with Factory Mode
QFIL Port : No port (It didn't recognize )
Device Manager : unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)
Error Code: A request for the USB device descriptor failed. CODE 43

Note:Sorry for my bad English.Please help

Jan 16, 2021
I press power button 10 sec and pc can't detect it but qfil can.So i tried again.But it gives me sahara error everytime

I am giving port traces and log files in below

Attachments

• port_trace.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 9
  • port_trace.txt
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 132559661875024259.log
    6.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: