[Help] Radio disabled, NO 3G or Phone Service

Search This thread

cordell12

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
So I flashed one of those no sound AOSP roms, I instantly nandroided back to my Synergy #318. When I did it told me "System not responding" "Force Close" I figured bad nandroid. Super wipe and reflashed 318, I went through set up and then I get no 3G no Phone, here is a screeny of my about phone.

Do I reflash the radio???

EDIT...re-flashed radio and still get the same sh#t :(

I have a backup of my WiMax in clockwork form, flashed over to clockwork recovery, creating a backup to replace current WiMax with the one I have saved (Original).

EDIT...That broke the MD5 and would not allow a restore of WiMax

Trying a RUU now :confused::confused::confused:

Looks like the RUU made me a shiny new BRICK!!!

Attachments

• 2011-08-28_14-15-09.jpg
    2011-08-28_14-15-09.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
Bootloader is stuck here, its been like this for over 8 minutes.

WTF is really going on here :confused:

I followed this return to stock thread HERE

Well after 15 minutes I said F it and pulled the battery. Apparently it didnt do anything as far as the RUU goes because it booted back into my ROM. It stills says "Process System is not responding" Force Close or Wait.

Attachments

• IMG_20110828_101100.jpg
    IMG_20110828_101100.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

neopolotin75

Jul 24, 2010
Indianapolis
I flashed synergy once and I had the Samething your showing... Everyother ROM I flashed all the info would show up. Sometimes on synergy it was just blank. So are you able to flash any roms?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
I flashed synergy once and I had the Samething your showing... Everyother ROM I flashed all the info would show up. Sometimes on synergy it was just blank. So are you able to flash any roms?

Yes, it happens with all roms though. It never gives me signal, phone signal or 3G/1X signal. It says looking for service, but service never comes.

I installed aosp again, it offers better info in about phone. this is what I see, not looking good for the home team :(

Attachments

• IMG_20110828_105108.jpg
    IMG_20110828_105108.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
In the aosp rom I flashed I found a update-binary, I will upload below. This is what F'ed me up! Can someone tell me how to open this, so I can correct what is wrong and re-flash? I ran aosp through rom kitchen and mustve hit convert to update-binary. Now I am F'ed! :mad:

neopolotin75

Jul 24, 2010
Indianapolis
I know you can't connect to data but Can you connect to wifi? Are you on 2.3.3 or 2.3.4? Hausx (sure I didn't spell it right) posted in CDMA the individual components..... Try flashing each one and see if that helps and maybe try going to 2.3.4 if not there. I'd stay away from hboot 1.5 or you will have to do htcs method to unlock which I'm thinking should definitely work.

Reactions: cordell12

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
I know you can't connect to data but Can you connect to wifi? Are you on 2.3.3 or 2.3.4? Hausx (sure I didn't spell it right) posted in CDMA the individual components..... Try flashing each one and see if that helps and maybe try going to 2.3.4 if not there. I'd stay away from hboot 1.5 or you will have to do htcs method to unlock which I'm thinking should definitely work.

I can connect to WiFi, I also tried the radio already. I also tried 2.3.4 and 2.3.3 this sucks ares!

EDIT...I found the thread, gonna try flashing them now! What about the factory reset within the rom, using dialer ##778# I think? Would that maybe help, get the hands free activation going maybe? Thing is if you look at that picture it is not even reading PRL

New radio/PRI did not help, what could keep phone from reading this info off of it? I just did a reset from within rom, that didnt help either.

OPST does not read my phone anymore either :(

Last edited:

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
OK, I tried RUU again and it went through! I had 2 things labeled TP and it bypassed the first one, and updated the second. I am rebooting now so we will see if I get signal back. If not at least I am at stock for warranty!

And NO GO! Same Process System is Not Responding! If I wait the phone reboots. What the hell can be happening here?

k2buckley

Sep 24, 2010
Sort of sounding like you may need to give Sprint a call and see if they can have you manually re program it over the phone or something. I'm not sure how you'd go about un-doing whatever it is that you updated that caused this. It sounds like something you'd need to mess with using EPST ## codes.

Reactions: jayharper08

neopolotin75

Jul 24, 2010
Indianapolis
Did you just try the radio and PRI and not the full RUU? if the forced factory data reset through ## doesn't work and the radio didn't..... I'm wondering if trying to root it via htc website wouldn't fix it. Very wierd situation you have here

cordell12

Sep 22, 2010
Dayton, TX
Tell me about it! I got a replacement coming. I tried all I could, somewhere I F'ed something up with the partitions is my guess. Something in the Update-Binary changed a location of partition, or the size. For now I got my back up Optimus S online, really missing my 3D already! lol

anyone have any DEV stuff they need a tester on that may brick, hit me up.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sort of sounding like you may need to give Sprint a call and see if they can have you manually re program it over the phone or something. I'm not sure how you'd go about un-doing whatever it is that you updated that caused this. It sounds like something you'd need to mess with using EPST ## codes.