• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[HELP]random apps opening

MANBEARPIG69

Apr 11, 2012
So i recently updated my phone to gingerbread about 6 days ago and im really irratated as i find all these apps randomly opening when i look at my tak manager usually i have only one app opened and thats the one im currently using although of course i multi task but i suddenly find all these apps open when i never used them,as i wrote this i looked at what has opened since i last stopped all tasks and i find:rom manager,messenger,gallery and weather. Any1 got the same problem or a way to fix this?

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

lw_wl

Dec 22, 2011
they wont bother you, if the idle ram get very low,the system would end some apps.
there is a app called Autostart, it can disable some app you dont want it active after boot up. but use it carefully. a recovery backup might help,if something goes wrong.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium