Help! Realme 7 red state Problem

Search This thread

Kaybee2611

Oct 25, 2021
Hi fellow developers.

So,my story is quite weird and expected indeed.
Being the noob I am at flashing custom roms and recoveries,I flashed orange fox recovery on my device,even flashed a custom rom and managed to use it for about 3/4 hours.

Then I thought that my device was ready, all my changes work,and it is a good idea to relock my bootloader.So,without flashing the stock recovery back,I relocked my bootloader.

After reboot,my device is stuck on "Red state" and keeps on rebooting after every 5 secs. I can't even boot to fastboot mode,nor can I completely shut down my device.

So any ideas what can I do? Do I need to go to the service center? If yes,what would they do and how much would they charge?

Thank you!.

Reactions: OrthodoxOxygen

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Hi fellow developers.

Being the noob I am at flashing custom roms and recoveries,I flashed orange fox recovery on my device,even flashed a custom rom and managed to use it for about 3/4 hours.

Then I thought that my device was ready, all my changes work,and it is a good idea to relock my bootloader.So,without flashing the stock recovery back,I relocked my bootloader.

After reboot,my device is stuck on "Red state" and keeps on rebooting after every 5 secs. I can't even boot to fastboot mode,nor can I completely shut down my device.

So any ideas what can I do? Do I need to go to the service center? If yes,what would they do and how much would they charge?

Thank you!.
Not that only you should have the stock recovery to relock bootloader, you should need to return completely to stock to can relock it safely.

Follow this guide carefully https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/repair-dead-hard-bricked-realme-3-3i-tutorial.4224255/ replace all the files needed when it comes to your specific model.

Reactions: OrthodoxOxygen
Hi fellow developers.

Thank you!.
For future reference, NEVER re-lock the bootloader when your phone isn't 100% stock. The guide SubwayChamp linked above should work.

Reactions: Kaybee2611

Kaybee2611

Oct 25, 2021
Not that only you should have the stock recovery to relock bootloader, you should need to return completely to stock to can relock it safely.

Follow this guide carefully https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/repair-dead-hard-bricked-realme-3-3i-tutorial.4224255/ replace all the files needed when it comes to your specific model.
Hey @SubwayChamp

I did try the method you recommended. But,my phone is not recognised as a mediatek device.They show all the connected devices as usb.

Hey @SubwayChamp

I did try the method you recommended. But,my phone is not recognised as a mediatek device.They show all the connected devices as usb.

Try following step one to eight inclusive. Should then recognize your device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey @SubwayChamp

Try following step one to eight inclusive. Should then recognize your device.
    Hi fellow developers.

Thank you!.
    Hi fellow developers.

Thank you!.

Hi fellow developers.

Thank you!.
    For future reference, NEVER re-lock the bootloader when your phone isn't 100% stock. The guide SubwayChamp linked above should work.