Question HELP - Realmeflash.exe "cannot find central directory"

Search This thread

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
Hello everyone !
I am French and my English is very bad so I will use Google translation to communicate with you!
This is what is happening.
Without doing it on purpose, I flashed the original boot with the unofficial TWRP one!
Since then, I can no longer use my phone and I no longer enter the RUI3 interface.
I used Realmeflash.exe to reinstall the firmware and it gives me an error message "cannot find central directory".

Sans titre.jpg

Do you know how to solve this problem?
Thank you for your help !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: marcodx6

kamubendi

Sep 5, 2020
Realme GT Master Edition
I had the same problem you gotta get the MCT OFP extractor tool and QFIL, you extract everything with the MCT tool and then use QFIL to flash but the super.img is broken up into multiple files which I Have no clue how to merge so I'm stuck for now but if I get it working I'll be sure to tell you

Reactions: ToutanVrac

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
I had the same problem you gotta get the MCT OFP extractor tool and QFIL, you extract everything with the MCT tool and then use QFIL to flash but the super.img is broken up into multiple files which I Have no clue how to merge so I'm stuck for now but if I get it working I'll be sure to tell you
Thank you very much friend 😉

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
use this flash tool. put the ofp file in same folder run exe & select region start flash https://github.com/italorecife/OppoRealme-OFP-Flash
I already tried !
According to Google the .exe is infected with a virus, but I used it anyway, because I know it can be a false positive.

Capture d’écran 2022-05-15 114751.jpg

During use, the flash does a lot of "Success" but also "Failed", because of data protection on certain files!
Arrived at "service.img", the flash stops and nothing advances!

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2015
Realme GT Master Edition
I recently unbricked my GT ME using this flash tool only. Realme flash tool doesn't support AB partition & dynamic partition table. It is the only working tool to flash through fastboot. After flashing completion change slot

fastboot getvar current-slot

fastboot --set-active=a or b

fastboot reboot

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
I recently unbricked my GT ME using this flash tool only. Realme flash tool doesn't support AB partition & dynamic partition table. It is the only working tool to flash through fastboot. After flashing completion change slot

fastboot reboot
I choose slot A to do the flashing and then I have to activate slot B ?

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
Yup after flashing success
Hi, I got my phone back from this scam repairman!
He damaged my phone even more than I left him!
Could you send me a screenshot of your c:\adb\dir please!
I no longer have recovery mode and the repairman told me a lot of things that I supposedly did during the flashing to get rid of his bullshit!!
Thank you.

Capture d’écran 2022-05-19 174148.jpg

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
Ur already in slot a change it to b. Firmware may flashed in slot b
I already did, I have this command line that appears instead !

Capture d’écran 2022-05-20 124446.jpg

When I launch the program for slot A, it's very random when it blocks !
On the image, it's xb1_config_a which bug !
And when I close the window, it gives me success before it disappears !

Capture d’écran 2022-05-20 174713.jpg

In general, I have 50% success and 50% failed !

The furthest file that gave me the bug is the "super" file !
Apparently it is cut into 5 parts with the OFP extractor.

Oct 17, 2015
Realme GT Master Edition
I already did, I have this command line that appears instead !

View attachment 5618873

When I launch the program for slot A, it's very random when it blocks !
On the image, it's xb1_config_a which bug !
And when I close the window, it gives me success before it disappears !

View attachment 5618879

In general, I have 50% success and 50% failed !

The furthest file that gave me the bug is the "super" file !
Apparently it is cut into 5 parts with the OFP extractor.
Every partition flashes in both slots except super partition. Super partition only flashes in inactive slot, that's why u need to change the slot. Super partition flashing takes around 25 to 30 minutes you need to be patient. & After flashing check slot and change it

Reactions: Sayp

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
@urstrulynaveen
Problem solved...everything works! !
I'm in the interface and everything seems fine at the moment.

The flashing problem was what you said for the "super" file, but the main problem was above all the fact that I wasn't using a USB port on the motherboard !

Were you able to root the phone ?

nighetspy

Apr 13, 2018
@urstrulynaveen
Problem solved...everything works! !
I'm in the interface and everything seems fine at the moment.

The flashing problem was what you said for the "super" file, but the main problem was above all the fact that I wasn't using a USB port on the motherboard !

Were you able to root the phone ?
Can you explain to me how to do it with pictures and writing and I will be very thankful to you

ToutanVrac

May 13, 2022
Can you explain to me how to do it with pictures and writing and I will be very thankful to you

It's very easy !

1. You download the latest firmware
2. You put your phone in fastboot mode
3. You connect your phone with the original cable to an available port on your motherboard
4. You open the "OppoRealme-OFP-Flash_1.0.exe"
5. You choose the "most logical" options

The files will install one by one and you may get a lot of errors!

Leave it, the program will continue and at some point there will be a "super" file which will take a long time to install (30 minutes), you wait and then you will see your phone restart as if it were brand new ! 😊

• Love
Reactions: nighetspy

nighetspy

Apr 13, 2018
It's very easy !

1. You download the latest firmware
2. You put your phone in fastboot mode
3. You connect your phone with the original cable to an available port on your motherboard
4. You open the "OppoRealme-OFP-Flash_1.0.exe"
5. You choose the "most logical" options

The files will install one by one and you may get a lot of errors!

Leave it, the program will continue and at some point there will be a "super" file which will take a long time to install (30 minutes), you wait and then you will see your phone restart as if it were brand new ! 😊
Finally, after two weeks of trouble, the problem was solved, thank you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

fastboot reboot
    Hello everyone !
    I am French and my English is very bad so I will use Google translation to communicate with you!
    This is what is happening.
    Without doing it on purpose, I flashed the original boot with the unofficial TWRP one!
    Since then, I can no longer use my phone and I no longer enter the RUI3 interface.
    I used Realmeflash.exe to reinstall the firmware and it gives me an error message "cannot find central directory".

Sans titre.jpg

Do you know how to solve this problem?
    Thank you for your help !
    @kamubendi
    I posted the problem on this page too !
    https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1525231625514856448
    If it can help for the future 😊
    @urstrulynaveen Otherwise I tried what you told me and I got this!

View attachment 5618219
    Ur already in slot a change it to b. Firmware may flashed in slot b