Search This thread

Mtea

May 16, 2022
Hello. I was trying to install TWRP on my Redmi Note 7 Pro. After I had installed it, my phone was only loading in fastboot. Then I used a bunch of fastboot commands including fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn. And that seems to be the reason it bricked.

Now I'm trying to repair it. I've turned it in EDL mode. But MI flash gives me an error: "System.Exception: authentification failed Cannot create the file because it already exists".

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

shrecker909

May 16, 2022
have you tried for hijacker u need a laptop or pc

1st. select your device while phone is connected to pc or laptop
2st. then you click hijack it

Mtea

May 16, 2022
have you tried for hijacker u need a laptop or pc

1st. select your device while phone is connected to pc or laptop
2st. then you click hijack it
Hi, thanks for this. I'll look in that program soon.

So I've managed to succesfully flash my phone with Miracle Tool, but it still doesn't turn on. Then I flashed it with Mi Flash (Idk how this worked, earlier it was asking to log into an account). But again, it doesn't turn on.

Do you know what to do with this?

P.S. I have Search Phone enabled on my MI account

Mtea

May 16, 2022
MiFlash only starts flashing if I paste "prog_emmc_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.mbn" into "image" folder. However, it's not official, I downloaded it from somewhere in the Web. When I leave the original "prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6150_ddr.elf" file in the folder, it gives me error: "System.Exception: programmer transfer error 4"

Mtea

May 16, 2022
Update: I've found "prog_emmc_firehose_Sm6150_ddr.mbn" file that doesn't give me any errors, but phone still doesn't load up after flashing

shrecker909

May 16, 2022
Hi, thanks for this. I'll look in that program soon.

So I've managed to succesfully flash my phone with Miracle Tool, but it still doesn't turn on. Then I flashed it with Mi Flash (Idk how this worked, earlier it was asking to log into an account). But again, it doesn't turn on.

Do you know what to do with this?

P.S. I have Search Phone enabled on my MI account
no im not sure so sorry