Help root xiaomi mi 10t lite

Search This thread

Jooan92

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, I would need help to root my device, if someone could bring me advice I'm taking, I own remote control software if it tempts someone to help me I'm up for it

Jooan92

Feb 20, 2021
The bootloader is unlocked, TWRP is not installed, I had to read the forums to try to install TWRP but my phone is stuck on fastboot impossible to do anything

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
You can root very easily:
1. start the phone in fastboot mode
2. from a PC type command "fastboot boot twrp.img"
3. once in TWRP, install magisk.zip file (don't forget to follow new instructions for Magisk v22)
4. once Magisk has been installed, reboot to system
5. congrats, your phone is rooted now (without TWRP permanently installed)

Reactions: Carmtinny

carabot

Jun 1, 2016
hello
after updating to android 11, euxm version, I have problems rooting with magisk 22, I change the apk extension to zip, I install it from twrp, but on reboot it crashes and returns to twrp.
also i no longer see the internal memory folders in android - data

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
hello
after updating to android 11, euxm version, I have problems rooting with magisk 22, I change the apk extension to zip, I install it from twrp, but on reboot it crashes and returns to twrp.
You might have incompatible module installed (for example SafetyNet fix) - disable all modules temporarily, install Magisk and see if the phone starts.

Reactions: carabot

carabot

Jun 1, 2016
I disabled all the modules before installing the recovery rom, however there is the uninstall of magisk 22.0 and safetynet fix?

carabot

Jun 1, 2016
yes

I solved by disabling modules from orange fox recovery,
how can i do to see the contents of the android folder, that is scoped storage?

Last edited:

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
yes

I solved by disabling modules from orange fox recovery,
how can i do to see the contents of the android folder, that is scoped storage?
You are contradicting yourself a little, you said that you disabled all modules before recovery ROM installation, now that you disabled them from Orange recovery. It might help to describe steps which you did and current status of your phone.

carabot

Jun 1, 2016
I had disabled them from magisk, but in the twrp they were active, and when I realized it I disabled them from twrp and I solved them.

p. s.
safetynet fix is compatible with android 11 and magisk 22?
i wouldn't ruin it again

Last edited:

fizzy900

I had disabled them from magisk, but in the twrp they were active, and when I realized it I disabled them from twrp and I solved them.

p. s.
i wouldn't ruin it again
Yeah just hide magisk from all google apps and it will work fine, mine passes
Hello, I would need help to root my device, if someone could bring me advice I'm taking, I own remote control software if it tempts someone to help me I'm up for it
Unlock bootloader
Flash a recovery (fastboot flash recovery nameofrecovery.img)
Reboot into recovery (fastboot reboot and hold power and volume up)
Load magisk zip on an EXTERNAL SD find it and flash
Boom

_mysiak_

Apr 1, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite

p. s.
i wouldn't ruin it again
You need to reinstall safetynet fix after Android upgrade, installation script uses different files for different Android versions.

What issue exactly do you have with storage?

carabot

Jun 1, 2016
after the update open file manager and if I click on android - date I no longer see the folders

Last edited:

kien_vip

Aug 22, 2013
Gốc Chuối
Just for notification. If safety net is important with you. Install latest stable xiaomi.eu rom v12.0.11.0. Safety net is passed and implement in rom. I 've installed it...Developers continue playing cat and mouse with Google 😁

Reactions: carabot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can root very easily:
    1. start the phone in fastboot mode
    2. from a PC type command "fastboot boot twrp.img"
    3. once in TWRP, install magisk.zip file (don't forget to follow new instructions for Magisk v22)
    4. once Magisk has been installed, reboot to system
    5. congrats, your phone is rooted now (without TWRP permanently installed)
    hello
    You might have incompatible module installed (for example SafetyNet fix) - disable all modules temporarily, install Magisk and see if the phone starts.
    i tried to install safetynetfix from twrp but it gives me error
    Install from magisk under the modules section, then install from storage
    Just for notification. If safety net is important with you. Install latest stable xiaomi.eu rom v12.0.11.0. Safety net is passed and implement in rom. I 've installed it...Developers continue playing cat and mouse with Google 😁