• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(Help) S-pen keeps on disconnecting

Search This thread

Tanha_Dil

Jul 29, 2013
Aurangabad
i have an samsung galaxy note 10, 1.5yr old
suddenly my s-pen got disconnected after i turned off aeroplane mode
and since then it keeps on connecting - connected and gets disconnected in 2 sec and not able to use the remote key of spen
i dont know what happend all of the sudden
tried reseting s-pen not worked also tried to connect new spen option still not working
tried hard rest phone still not working
tried solutions which was available on net to keep spen out for 2 days to drain its battery and then try
but its still the same and not working
i am able to draw and use spen for writing but not able to use the key on the spen like to take slefie or to scroll or use gesture

can anyone provide help please

TheNewGuy92

May 4, 2021
Have you tried submitting the issue to Samsung Members app? when the issue happens again, submit an error report. They'll collect the logs necessary and try to break down what the problem is.

ttnduy

Dec 13, 2017
and since then it keeps on connecting - connected and gets disconnected in 2 sec and not able to use the remote key of spen
tried reseting s-pen not worked also tried to connect new spen option still not working
tried solutions which was available on net to keep spen out for 2 days to drain its battery and then try
i am able to draw and use spen for writing but not able to use the key on the spen like to take slefie or to scroll or use gesture

I also have the same problem and Samsung keep their silient after i submit the problem to them. Have you find out any solution. Mine is the Exynos.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Power management, disable all of it.
Make sure it's not a 3rd party causing it.
Clear system cache.
Clear spen data.
Try a hard reboot.
Repeat.
Play with it, if not used much spen's can "forget" and refuse to charge or even show any power level. Eventually it will behave like nothing ever happened if this is what's causing the glitch.
Spen's need wuv too... so it seems🤣

FernLob

Mar 5, 2021

Have you find out any solution? Im with the same problem

h2olove

Nov 14, 2016
taipei
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Install app Alliance shield x and open app set administrator + knox
=)app manager =) air command =) tab active =) open ble spen driver test ,ble spen manager test, ble spen device main controller test
Screenshot_20210905-043020_Air command.png
Screenshot_20210905-053632_Alliance Shield X.png
Screenshot_20210905-053658_Alliance Shield X.png