Question Help !S22 plus display issue

Search This thread

Asif sami

Apr 18, 2022
Facing greenish circle around the front facing camera . Is it Green tint / glue gate problem ? Any fix for this ? Help !!!View attachment 5727527
IMG-20221025-WA0005.jpg
.IMG-20221025-WA0005.jpg

Last edited:

Willy_India

Feb 8, 2016
Yeah, pls visit service center. I hope you are not using the circle notification. I was using the same and faced similar issue. I uninstalled the app and every thing was fine.

Reactions: Asif sami

Willy_India

Feb 8, 2016
Not using any apps like that . :(
Then pls visit service center. 1 thing I realised is if I observe the phone a phone a lot, even I see few things which are not to my liking and think it's a factory defect. I habe stopped paying attention to all thes stuff. Like phone heating issue. It's very minimal now, but I give a damn about the heat. Jitna garam hona hai ho ab. Ghanta farak padta .

Asif sami

Apr 18, 2022
Yes . It is giving me headaches .. bought this phoe with a lot of money . Now i am suffering.... :( ... Service center ? It is hard to see the defect ( sceen burn ) probably they will tell all is ok :(

Shahtzy

Nov 7, 2022
Yes . It is giving me headaches .. bought this phoe with a lot of money . Now i am suffering.... :( ... Service center ? It is hard to see the defect ( sceen burn ) probably they will tell all is ok :(
So is your issue fix by now? Cause I got same problem like you on my s22 plus

Shahtzy

Nov 7, 2022
Yes the problem is still there . I didn't go to the service center thinking is it worth to change the display for this or it will damage the phone more . Me confused and sad :( .
Yeah I think it's not that big issue so I'm gonna enjoy using my phone you should be happy too buddy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Visit Service center ASAP
    Yeah, pls visit service center. I hope you are not using the circle notification. I was using the same and faced similar issue. I uninstalled the app and every thing was fine.