Help- stuck on TWRP after cm14 update

Search This thread

lsdream

May 7, 2011
***SOLVED***
Hello, I had cm14 installed and I was trying to update it. after the update, the device always boots to recovery(TWRP).
I tried the full wipe and flash again the rom, again boot to recovery. what is the solution for it?

Last edited:

bombaglad

Dec 14, 2014
Bratislava
Hello, I had cm14 installed and I was trying to update it. after the update, the device always boots to recovery(TWRP).
I tried the full wipe and flash again the rom, again boot to recovery. what is the solution for it?

what version of twrp are you running? do you have a nandroid backup that you could restore? sometimes the partitions can get messed up during an update. if nothing helps, just follow this unbrick guide which will revert your phone completely back to stock, with all the storage partitions intact.

bombaglad

Dec 14, 2014
Bratislava
do you have any idea how to boot it?

please use the quote function so i get a notification when you reply.
i do, right in my first post here is a link to an unbrick guide which will help you because clearly something in your phone's storage is messed up. just follow it and you'll be back at stock with a fully functional phone

Reactions: lsdream

lsdream

May 7, 2011
i do, right in my first post here is a link to an unbrick guide which will help you because clearly something in your phone's storage is messed up. just follow it and you'll be back at stock with a fully functional phone

Thanks, I just flash the stock rom and it boot normally.

andrneumann

Apr 12, 2016

I had the same situation. You get out of this by fastboot flashing cm recovery, booting to it, then flash twrp back in fastboot. I think the ota doesnt fully work with twrp.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    do you have any idea how to boot it?