[HELP & SUPPORT] Xperia Ultimate HD

Search This thread

cyberz7

Oct 13, 2012
Thanks to all!
1. Spamming my Thread
2. Don't Give me a single day break... I really can't believe it, no one understands... I posted 1 Day Northing what happens? "i think this rom will be Discountiuned" etc...
3. Just no one understand, C'mon i have school and you just exspect every day post & updates, i'm shortly before stopping all xda work and 100% concentrate on school

Sent from my LT18 using xda app-developers app

Not everyone not understand u
Hmm :(

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

gonzal86

Jan 29, 2012
Thanks to all!
1. Spamming my Thread
2. Don't Give me a single day break... I really can't believe it, no one understands... I posted 1 Day Northing what happens? "i think this rom will be Discountiuned" etc...
3. Just no one understand, C'mon i have school and you just exspect every day post & updates, i'm shortly before stopping all xda work and 100% concentrate on school

Jader Please no, please finish this Rom Ultimate v2. Almost finished. We need you, ROM promised to be excellent. Please dont give up. :crying:
One moderator can not stop as a promising and the best ROM ever!!!
Jader we believe in you. Please finish Rom for you and to us.

Last edited:

jader13254

May 25, 2012
Hamburg
Jader Please no, please finish this Rom Ultimate v2. Almost finished. We need you, ROM promised to be excellent. Please dont give up. :crying:
One moderator can not stop as a promising and the best ROM ever!!!
Jader we believe in you. Please finish Rom for you and to us.
Sure... If i would be moderator i would ban everyone who ask for eta... Trough PM "OMG jader17_82 when you release 2.0?" :banghead:

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

gonzal86

Jan 29, 2012
SONY alredy long forget us he dont support (xperia 2011) i read today new information official about Sony, only xperia 2012 and new phones get Android JB, and new app.
I hope Jader dont forget the fans his all ROM :)

Last edited:

pabarker

Sep 1, 2012
I have locked bootloader and have tried installing Roms before but always ended up with a bootloop. I have tried installing Ultimate HD v2 and if I choose the Xperia T launcher I end up with a bootloop, but if I choose the Xperia GX launcher it boots up correctly. Can any explain why this is and also what is the difference between the T and GX launchers.

Thanks.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

allaboutarif

Feb 23, 2012
The Home Land of Java Man
hey jader first i wanna say your ULTIMATE HD is the best custom rom for me :good: , and i have a little problem with my Power AMP with Unlocker and Patch, why when i open Patch Power AMP alway say no Rooted device, ill try to restore my file from Titanium backup and still say No rooted device, please help me ... thanks be 4 for your amazing room, keep update :good::good:

lit123

May 14, 2012
Problem with Poweramp

Impossible to install poweramp.
Stuck in updating after reboot.
Amazing ROM otherwise. :good:

p3tey.cRo

Dec 12, 2010
Realme X2 Pro
LT18i fw on LT15i

Since I've flashed LT18i .587 fw on my LT15i device, which kernel should I use for it? LT18i .587 or LT15i .587... or it's irrelevant in my case?

atmos929

Sep 27, 2012
Moto G9 Plus
Realme GT 2 Pro
Great Rom

Hello Jader

I am testing HD 2.0 on a Xperia Pro with locked bootloader... so far it seems to be great. I'd like to mention a couple of issues I ran into:

1.- On the first couple of attempts, after AROMA installer finished and rebooted, I got my PRO stuck at "Sony" logo, It would not load bootanimation. On the third attempt I changed the AROMA settings somewhat, I pretty much only changed to stock Camera, Nexus bootanimation, no facebook, no useful apps (installed them sepárately) and Xperia Ultimate HD default system theme. This way it worked... I kind of get the feeling that it was the bootanimation in my case... but this is just me guessing.

2.- I could not get superuser to automatically grant root... it would automatically deny it to all apps. Prompting and saving the response worked, but I kind of hate being prompted :). I tried updating its binaries... and even manually installing the beta binary, but it behaved just the same. I even reinstalled the ROM again in fear that restoring my apps from Titanium Backup messed with superuser and stuff... (I'm still a bit noob ;))... so, anyway... I installed SuperSU, without uninstalling/freezing superuser and now auto-granting root permission works.

3.- I can't get "Album" app to load other image folders from my SD card... solved it by installing quickpic anyway :).

Amazing work!!! thanks a lot for all your effort into this!. Cheers!.

Reactions: Thayouba

Dr.SAM88

Sep 23, 2012
Rome
Hi jader, v2 is awesome however i have a couple of questions:

1 are u planning to integrate the multitasking windows? a saw a video posted on youtube by you where you were playing with windows desktop style

2 does you rom integrate usb host and sd NTFS support? could you give us a guide on how to install NTFS sd and usb on your rom please?

jader13254

May 25, 2012
Hamburg
Hi jader, v2 is awesome however i have a couple of questions:

1 are u planning to integrate the multitasking windows? a saw a video posted on youtube by you where you were playing with windows desktop style

2 does you rom integrate usb host and sd NTFS support? could you give us a guide on how to install NTFS sd and usb on your rom please?

1. Nope

2. Yes... Should support

Sent from my LT18i using xda app-developers app

rafaelbelo

Sep 17, 2012
Feedback, some bugs (maybe), questions, and useful information

Hello, I was using ICS & JB remix build 2, and installed this one now, build 2 (clean install), and the least i can do to help is provide some feedback:

In aroma, I've chosen the gaming "engine", and the xperia gx launcher with settings:

As for performance and batterywise, I felt it the same as remix build 2, which is good. With display off, and wireless enabled, battery took 50 minutes to go down from 41% to 40%. No user app in the background.
I was using adv. custom kernel with remix 2, then changed to Arc-Night Kernel 3.5.1 for swap support, and stayed with it ever since. Didn't feel any change in the battery consuming between those two.

As for gaming, I've played Survivalcraft, and it lagged a lot in remix 2, but plays smooth on ultimate HD 2, so for me a nice improvement here.

As for bugs, well... i think I've got 2, both of them not present in remix 2. If they are not bugs, I appreciate any help tracking down on what I did wrong:
1. Serious one: When doing some task, without user input, for a period of time longer than the screen suspension time (default at 30 seconds), the screen turns off, and a few seconds later the phone reboots. It happens to me every time and I avoit it by swiping the screen with my finger prolonging the suspension.
2. This is a silly one: With the phone turned off, If I connect the data cable, it immediatedly loads the system, and then, start charging. I think it's supposed to charge the phone without loading android.

Question: Is there a way to mount the sd-ext partition in the SD on boot with your rom, or do I have to resort to scripts like Mount2SD?

Now one Advice i think you should warn people about in the main thread: If you backed up applications and their data with Titanium before installing the ROM, some applications may not function properly if you restore it's data along with it.
- It happened to me with a game called BlockWorld2d, and it makes perfect sense, because the save may contain data peculiar to the operational system, even more probable in case of games. So what I did was, uninstall the application and install it again from the market, and voila. It works better than with remix 2 as well.

About the lack of a music player. I didn't want to go through all the trouble to install walkman, so I've found a pretty, neat and free music player that is used on CyanogenMOD called Apollo (at seeingpixels dot org).
The only thing is that when i attempt to open the equalizer it crashes, but I can live without eq. for now. Apollo is really beautiful lol.

This is the end, so far, of all the feedback from 2 days using Ultimate HD 2, previously for a month using Remix build 2.

Jader, I hope you continue to perfect this nice tool you've brought to us. A big Thank You because now I am able to use Ice Cream in such an unexplicably low-ram phone, and help the users like me get rid of all the facebook virus.. erm... integration.

.musika

Jun 4, 2012
Hi Jader,

I can't manage to install Ac!D v3 on ultimate v2. does your rom support this feature?

Can you please tell me how? I installed acid and its addon, clear dalvik cache, fix permission and still got a bootloop.. please help..thanks

LXiR

Oct 13, 2012
I have problem with xLoud, in settings it's checked but not work.. when uncheck it, exit from audio settings and then enter - its checked again.. but no effect :(

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

Dr.SAM88

Sep 23, 2012
Rome
Is anybody else experiencing some internet connection issues? i've activated both gsm and wcdma but my connection is very slow and sometimes it simply brakes down even in places where i used to have good reception. many apps fail to work smoothly because of this...it's really annoying. Is there any script or app that can help me adjust my connection parameters?

sandroidnz01

Oct 6, 2012
Penang
Hi there youngman.I don't know if you still remember me.I posted on your thread a few months back.At that time I had no idea who you were.You had given some pretty good tips to many new members and older members alike.I had been following your threads now and then.I've seen that you were quite good at what you do.Then one day I saw a You Tube video.In that video I saw a young boy teaching viewers how to install a particular Rom.Midway,this young boy was called away by his mum and he just put down the camera he was recording and went off for a minute or two.Came back and continued his tutorial and excused himself for leaving because the mummy been calling out to him several times.
That was a light moment and had me laughing out loud.After finished watching that video I noticed the the maker of this video was Jader13254.And in that video there was a reflection of this youth.I turned to my wife and said,this boy here's got potential to be great.Look at him teaching people much older than him on how to fiddle with mobile devices.That boy that i saw on video that day was non other than Jader.
Lives not smooth.Theres always ups and downs.Dont ever let things like what happened to your thread put you down.Come back,stronger.
Dont ever give up.Theres a host of developers,moderators whose
names are synonymous with xda.One day yours and Maxios would also be among them if its not there already.
I've seen the thread,lots of people asking for this and that.And I know what you must have been going through.Relax and take your time.Dont rush.Be thorough.Be excellent.Be great.
My best wishes.From and elderly man,Penang,Malaysia.

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For Arc (LT15i ) // Unlocked Bootloader

Step by Step Flashing a Custom Rom, from Stock /w auto rooting

For Arc (lt15i) // Unlocked BL | For locked bootloader, try this : Tesla's Guide

You can use this guide, on any custom rom.
    I'm using Ultimate HD 3.0.2 when build this guide.

For who kinda new of using flashtool or installing / flashing and rooting a rom.

*note for autorooting : The term 'autorooting' i used here mean that your device will automatically rooted, so you don't have to use the root tool/guide again to have root. This is because the cusrom i used on this guide (uhd 3.0.2) is pre-rooted . Which mean, u only just install the cutom kernel, than ur deviced is rooted.

Preparation
    . Copy your custom rom.zip to your sd card ( ex: UHD 3.0.2.zip )
    . Copy your custom kernel wifi modules.zip to your sd card ( ex: modules.zip )
    *you can get the modules, from the custom kernel thread you use
    *some kernel ex: Lupus v11 up , doesn't need separate modules zip, as it's integrate (inside) with the kernel
    . I'm using Flashtool 0.9.9.0 *be aware that some user have problems bootloop with different version
    . Download recommended base rom (ICS) => LT18i_4.1.B.0.587_(1254-2716).zip : dev-host
    *It's stock firmware of 4.1.B.0.587 for Arc S, i used it to increase system partition memory from 380mb to 420mb.
    *It's very recommended to use this firmware, if you're gonna using UHD 3.02, coz the rom need a lot of space in system partition, and lot of arc user have problems installing the rom if using LT15i firmware.

A. Back to official rom (unrooted).
    ========================

. Open flashtool, then click flash button (lighting icon). Choose Flashmode then ok.
    . Select LT18i_4.1.B.0.587_(1254-2716) // wipe data , cache, apps log is checked // All exclude, unchecked // No final verification checked then click ok
    . After a notification to plugin ur device pop up, connect ur phone (with power is off) while pressing the back key
    (it's the left one, not the right one.. the picture on the flashtool is using different device).
    . If ur doing right, the led phone will turn green and it will automatically flashing the phone
    . After finish 100%, unplugged ur phone.
    . Don't turn on the phone yet... let straight to step B

B. Install custom kernel
    ========================

. With phone still power off, connect ur phone to pc, but with holding the menu key now (the right one).
    . If ur doing right, the led phone will turn blue and in the flashtool screen you will see that ur phone is in fastboot mode ( this is the mode u will often use if u wanna change different custom kernel).
    . Click flash button (lighting icon). Choose fastboot then ok. A menu will pop up, choose 'Select kernel to Flash'
    . Open ur desire custom kernel (file with this extension -> *.elf / *.img / *.sin ).
    . It will automatically install after u choose to open it.
    . Close it after finish

note :
    . Choose kernel that have recovery mode on it. ex: CWM (Clockwork Mod) or TWRP. (Mostly user is familiar with CWM)
    . In my case, i'm using Vengeance [ARC/S/PRO][1.32] kernel now. I choose Anzu, because my device is Arc. Also don't forget to download modules.zip, it's for wifi.
    . There are many good kernel available for arc/s user like Lupus, Rush, Adv. Stock Kernel, etc, choose what suit for you

C. Install custom rom
    ========================

. Turn on ur phone now then keep pressing volume down to enter CWM.
    . Standard operation before installing new rom :
    - wipe data/factory reset
    - wipe cache partition
    - mount and storage -> format /system
    - advanced -> wipe dalvik cache
    - advanced -> wipe battery stats
    . Now install zip from sdcard -> choose the UHD zip file, and follow the instruction in aroma. After finish don't reboot yet.
    . Unchecked the reboot in aroma, after finish, u will be back in cwm.
    . Now install the wifi modules first ( usually the custom kernel have their own wifi modules).
    . reboot system.
    . Finish

. Do the steps above, and u will not having bootloop.
    . No need to thinking about rooting, Ur device is already root now because mostly cusrom and cus-kernel now is pre-rooted.
    . After succesfully installing the UHD 3.02 Rom.. Better to check this Link : [SHARE] Collection some UHD 3.0.2 known problems n link solution / flashable.zip(CWM)

. Personally I usually never goes to step 1. Just because stuck on sony logo, i'm doing that just once :D
    This is just for beginner who want to clean wipe, and face a hardtime because stuck / bootloop.
    For me, just having stuck on sony logo, or other stuff, I'm just doing from step 3. Back again to cwm, and installed over...
    Hello everybody,
    This Thread is all about Xperia Ultimate HD.
    Its made for you to ask your own questions, and I'm going to try my best to anwser them.

Regards,
    Jader
    Hi there,
    I will upload 2.0.2 tomorrow and re-open the thread to hive you the chance to cool off. Note:
    I will ask the mod to look the thread, if anyone is spamming again. Thanks and enjoy weekend :good:
    Remeber I'm working free.
    Clever little boy :) You are my favorite ;)
    Haha :p
    Btw, peeps are lazy?
    I have maybe 40.000 DL of all version, peeps just never press "thanks"... Its free, it doesn't hurt as you said, and show me and others your appreciation...
    busy boxing ;)

Hi jader13254,

thanks for your reply...
    system/bin/busybox was a Backup
    HD™+ has the command set in /xbin
    That's good to know... it's just that many are not really aware of this important tool.
    Mixing different versions and location may cause additional confusion.

So if someone is interestet, here's what i did to clean up a little on my Xperia Pro running UHD 2.0.3:
    - remounted /system rw
    - removed /system/bin/busybox
    - removed /system/xbin/busybox
    - removed /system/xbin/sh (which in fact is another older busybox)
    - renamed /system/xbin/hd -> hd.bak
    - installed busybox 1.20.2r2 from Linus Yang (http://code.google.com/p/yangapp/downloads/detail?name=busybox-1.20.2r2)
    - made symbolic links in /system/xbin by calling busybox --install -s /system/xbin
    - removed symbolic link for hd
    - renamed /system/xbin/hd.bak -> hd (just for compatibility issues)
    - called sync
    - remount ro

This leads to:
    - PATH variable left untouched
    - sh command still uses mksh
    - all standard commands also included in stock ROM are still linked to /system/bin/toolbox
    - all additional commands are now linked to /system/xbin/busybox
    - any older releases of busybox are safely removed

The busybox from Linus Yang works very well and is a full featured alternative to the well know ones
    offering less commands in the free version.
    No issues so far... thanks for your attention ;)

Credits: Thanks goes out to Linus Yang for the nice and bug free busybox!

Cheers,

scholbert